bonus chap 0.1

-

"hyung

"hyung." a whine leaves your lips as yoongi wraps his arms around you. the man had just came back from a long day of schedule at hybe.

"i missed you." yoongis eyebrows frown in on eachother as he takes a hand and puts it under your chin, bringing your face up and peppering it with kisses. "i'm so tired."

"i know you are." you break away from yoongi. "that's why i made you a bath."

"you didn't have schedule today?" yoongi undoes his tie. he didn't feel like changing out of his clothes back at the company so he just came with his interview clothes back home.

"no." you take yoongis tie from his hand when he pulls his off. "bang pd nim is producing my upcoming album, so firstly we're waiting for some beats from pdogg."

"ah." yoongi nods. you take his hand in his and pull him behind you, going up the many stairs of yours and leading him to the bathroom.

"wow." yoongi smiles at the bubbles in the tub and he finds himself sniffing the air at the strawberry cupcake scented candle that lit on the side of the room.

"yeah i know." you smile as yoongi starts to unbutton his shirt. "let me get you a towel, i'll be right back."

"i'll be in by the time you get it." he gives you a quick peck on the lips before you walked out.

it's been a while now since you've been in the industry and a while since you and yoongi have been seeing eachother. you guys both have became popular. of course yoongi being with bts was much more global, but you weren't too far from it.

"shit." you mumble when you turn the corner and hit the stub of your toe against a table.

the house you and yoongi shared is what you both bought together about a year ago. it was a house located in the luxurious gangnam-gu — one of the highest richest neighborhoods in korea. it had an average sell price of 71.6 million South Korean won per 3.3 square meters, meaning the celebrities and idols mostly lived here.

you loved sharing it with yoongi.

grabbing a towel from the upstairs closest you finally get it and walk back to the bathroom, turning the corner and seeing yoongis clothes that he had just took off on the counter folded up.

the man was laid back in the tub, eyes closed and pink hair sat pretty on his forehead. he looked stressed. the schedule that had been given to them for the past few weeks was nonstop — making yoongi unfortunately more tired than usual. you'd never understand truly how hard they work, but you knew they worked exceptionally hard.

"here's your towel hyung." you walk and give it to him and sit on the tub.

"hmm." yoongi hums with his eyes still closed and you think he's reaching for the towel but he reaches for your forearm instead. "join me."

"but hyung i've already took-"

"please?" yoongi opens his eyes took look at you.

"okay."

the older smiles at your response and he takes the towel out of your hand so you could get undressed. and from the tub, yoongi watches you, tired yet seductive eyes.

"hyung." you whine, now taking your briefs off. "you're staring."

"how can i not?" yoongi sits up in the large tub. he releases a breathy laugh when you pout looking at him, then looking down at the tub to see exactly where you wanted to sit. "sit on me."

a smile stretches on your lips and you get into the bubble filled tub, straddling yoongis lap, chest to chest. when you get settled yoongi puts the towel to the side, and brings his lips to attach to yours.

"i thought you—" you talk in between yoongi mouth on yours. "were tired."

the older hums and moves down to your neck, making you unintentionally move your head back so he had more room to kiss.

"i'm never tired for you."

yoongi opens his mouth diving straight for the side of your neck, placing wet kisses on you and dragging his tongue against your sensitive spot. he brings his hand up and places them on your lower back and bring his mouth to your jawline.

and when a a soft moan leaves your lip, you can feel yoongis smirk. he places delicate kisses on you then moves up to your ear, his labored breathing on your ear making you feel all over.

yoongi then takes it upon himself to begin to grind his hips upwards, making you look down at the water as it started to slush back and forth. the beginnings of your own erection was there, and making yoongi start to buck his hips a little more aggressive.

"hyung." you whine.

"hmm?" he brings your lips together and you both lean into a deep kiss. yoongis tongue finds the inside of your mouth and you bring your head up to pull at his hair, tugging his head softly to the side.

the poking you felt under the water and at your bottom had you whining in your throat. "yoongi." you call his name without the formalities.

"m/n."

"we probably shouldn't." you pull away to pant. "i have schedule in the morning."

"i'll be quick." yoongis eyes are low as his finger goes to pride at your bottom.

"okay."