0.6

-

━ february 15th, 2019

february 15th, 2019

"hyung aren't you excited?" kai walks over to you before he was plopping down beside you on the small love seat.

"yeah!" you looked over at him with a genuine grin on your face. "you're talking about moving into the dorms next to the bangtan hyungs right?"

"well yeah that, but today we're going with our hyungs!" he babbled with a smile stretched on his lips. but you were confused, when were you guys going with them?

"what do you mean?" you asked, genuinely confused.

"you didn't hear?"

"uh, no."

kai sighed and turned his whole body towards you. "today we're getting paired up with one of them to give us tips and help us on some things before debut." kai explained, looking you dead in the eye.

"really?" you bit you lip in nervousness. this would be your first time interacting with one of them. excluding your annoying brother and your jungkook hyung of course.

"yes really!" kai yelled, he sure was excited.

"do they say who we were getting paired with?" you asked.

"ah, no. but they said our position in the group is gonna slightly match theirs, although two of us are gonna have two of our hyung since our group is six and not seven." he said.

"o-oh yeah of course." you stuttered.

"maybe i'll get taehyung or jin hyung huh? since i'm a visual."

"but kai, that isn't really a main thing for the group. maybe you'll get jungkook hyung since you guys are so similar" you look over at him.

you were glad you both weren't standing because even though he was younger than you, you were shorter than him. more specifically shorter than the whole group.

somehow, you didn't get your fathers genes in height like namjoon got, so you were standing at a iffy five foot seven.

"ah yeah." he turned his face away from you then turned back making you flinch. "ah! i know who you'll get!"

"who?"

"yoongi hyung! or your brother!"

"why'd you say that?" you asked, lips tooted.

"because you said you wanted to be a producer, you know helping with our songs and beats? and that's what they do!"

"ah yeah, i forgot" you laugh.

he laughs with you, his phone dinging and him taking it out. "ah , i'll be back soobin needs help with something." he stands.

"oh actually." he looks down at his watch. "we'll be leaving to the dorms in three hours."

"thankyou kai."

"you're welcome hyung." and with that he turned around down the narrow hallway.

"ah this day is gonna be fun." you muttered.

•••

by now it was turning into seven o' clock and you and the boys were standing outside of bangtans dorm with envelopes in your hands.

"wait, what do we do with these again?" yeonjun asked turning to soobin.

"we can open them now, they tell who we have today." he smiled.

"why didn't they just tell us?" taehyun asked, a line forming between his eyebrows.

"just open them" beomgyu mumbled. you all obliged and took your hands to open the envelope.

when you finally flipped yours open it wasn't much of a surprise on who you had got, but yet your cheeks and ears grew pink anyways.

"i got jungkook and seokjin hyung!" yelled kai.

"i got hoseok!" yeonjun replied, still looking down at his enveloped in awe.

"i got namjoon." soobin smiled. "taehyung!" taehyun laughed at saying his name, possibly because they were so similar just without the g.

"i got jimin hyung." beomgyu replies shortly after.

"that means m/n got yoongi hyung." soobin looked over and down at you.

"y-yeah i did!" you smiled.

"why are you so red? you look like you're about to burst." yeonjun teased.

"shutup y-"

before you could finish, the door had opened to jimin smiling brightly at you all. "we thought we heard you guys, come in!"

you all bowed as you walked in and past jimin, and when going in you spotted all seven of the boys sitting down in the living room with welcoming grins on their faces, expect yoongi. he had no grin, but no frown either. he was just neutral.

being you, you stuck your tongue out at your brother in a teasing way and he returned it not forgetting to give you a dimpled smile.

"well you know who you guys have right?" taehyung asked, looking at all of you.

"yes." you all said in unison.

they may had not known it, but literally all of you were nervous. just because you were in the same company as bts now meant nothing, they were still global phenomenal fantastic music artists and you all found yourselves very lucky to even be in the same room as them.

"okay so guys let's split up?" jungkook hops up, pulling seokjin's arm making him let out a "yah!"

everyone had went their seperate ways with their partner now which led you to still be standing in the spot you were already standing in, and yoongi to be standing in the spot he was already sitting in.

also he was just looking at you, his eyes just burning a hole into your soul. you watch as he blinked a couple of times then stood onto his feet, now sizing you up.

"let's uhm go to my studio."

"o-okay." you stuttered, mentally cursing yourself for doing so.