prologue

Seoul, South Korea News Headlines

Min Yoongi and Kim M/n Dating?

Min Yoongi Of  방탄소년단 is gay

The horrific age gap between the two out gay male idols of bighit

Kim Namjoons Brother Is gay and dating Min Yoongi, His Bandmate

Will They Get Fired?

•••

"good morning and welcome to seoul's morning news. I am Lee Tae-Geun and i will be headlining this segment! along with my beautiful coworker, say hi."

"hello! i am Kang Sung!" the younger female smiled.

"okay, now have you heard of Min yoongi from Bangtan Sonyeondan?"

"yes of course, the 29 year old kpop idol who came out last night. he shocked us all."

"yes, yes he did. it was very brave of him considering his platform and koreas conservativeness. how do you feel about this ms. sung?"

"it's not right. no man should love another man. even if that young one m/n was a female the age gap between the two is disgusting."

"ah, well i seem to disagree quite a bit but i hear you, i truly do." the man looked over to his co-worker in distaste.

"i feel this is great, this was a big step for the both of them and they've probably been living in fear over it. this also gives others encouragement to come out and be free like they've always wanted." he looks over at her again. "and the age gap should mean nothing as long as it's an equal love." he confirmed.

the lady sat, mouth open and stunned from the response of the elder.

"cat seems to have her tongue! so thereforward we'll be going on break!" the man smiles. "please comtinue to support the both of the men no matter what. (kim m/n and min yoongi) love is love!"