0.38

-

━ April 3rd, 2020 at 10:33pm ━ the night before and the reasoning for yoongis annoyance during his time with rap line

April 3rd, 2020 at 10:33pm the night before and the reasoning for yoongis annoyance during his time with rap line. 

of course like always you were in yoongis room, your phone in your hand scrolling and boredness on your face. you look over from yoongis desk that you were sat at and see the man on the bed, his legs pulled to the side as his face was in his phone.

"hyung."

yoongi hummed, not looking completely up at you. "mhm?"

"you bored?"

the man nods his head, still not looking up — he was looking at something on his private twitter account and it almost had all of his attention.

"i am too." you twirl a piece of hair in your hands; it was growing quite long. the stylists were saying that they were gonna cut it for your next comeback but honestly you refused you wanted your hair to grow out some more in the curly frenzy you liked. plus your fans loved it.

yoongi finally looks up at you, his face looking the most beautiful without makeup on. "what do you want to do?"

your hand goes under your chin as if you were thinking about the most wonderful plan, but in the end you remove it and wink at yoongi. "well we could always have sex, like i've been suggesting."

the man immediately scoffs, or more like laughs and shakes his head. "m/n."

"what?" you tilt your head. "we kind of did that a while ago, why not again?"

"we didn't have sex." yoongi states, now sitting up against the headboard and looking at you. "we just got off."

a pout makes it way onto your lips, "well when we can we do that hyung?"

"be patient." yoongi frowns at you. "me, and neither you are ready yet."

you wanted to bad mouth the older and say stuff like 'how can you know i'm not ready yet ' — but honestly you didn't even feel like it, so you replied with a..

"okay."

"okay" yoongi nods in agreement. "now what else do you want to do?"

this time it didn't take you much to fake think, instead your mind went immediately to sneaking out. "could we go somewhere?"

the corners of his mouth turned up, "we're on lockdown?"

"but— like can we go sit in the van or something?"