0.31

-

[tw: fatphobic/skinny shaming comments]━ march 9th, 2020

march 9th, 2020

today was a special day. not only for yoongi but honestly for anyone around the world who knew the older. he was a special man you all loved and you were all happy he would be living to see another year.

"so..what are you getting your boyfriend for his birthday?"

"hyung." you scoff at the older as you both hoped into the van. "you can't just say things like that out aloud." you look ahead you in the front seat and see the driver and security guard paying you both no attention.

"oh come on." the blonde rolls his eyes. "they can't hear anything and plus i'm really invested in this relationship."

"why so?" you ask, sitting back in your seat turning to look at him. while jimin started to roll his eyes and sit back to do the same you steal a glance at your twitter to see some comment on the pics you posted earlier.

of course there were some good comments from your fans but then again there were horrible ones from antis; some things like threats, stating you can't sing or dance, and even some calling you fat or too skinny. you weren't surprised to scroll all the way to the bottom with the profiles that said you didn't belong in bighit with talented artists.

'he's way to skinny why do you guys like him?' / 'he can't hold a proper note without cracking, he doesn't belong in bighit AT ALL'

'his fucking nose is gigantic. what type of kpop-idol is he?' / i'm gonna pull him off of stage when i go to his concert so someone talented can take over ㅋㅋㅋ'

"what are you looking at?" jimin asks, kind of annoyed you weren't listening to him.

you drum your fingers on your thigh and put your phone into your pocket, "nothing. go on hyung."

"okay," jimin smiles. "like i was saying. i'm invested because it's nice to see on of my hyungs happy. especially yoongi hyung."

you try your best not to blush but fail miserably at it — your face had already turned a shade of pink just thinking about you and yoongi. "that's nice to hear."

"i know right? ... it's just that since we had first started to get so big none of us really had time to date. like of course we tried, but with interviews, comebacks, extra filming and recording on a daily basis — it's hard for someone to actually want to be with you when you're so busy."

"i get it."

jimin shakes his head at you and puts his small hand on your shoulder. "i don't think you do."

"but i-"

"no no no." the latter shakes his head yet again. "you've had yoongi hyung since you practically debuted. you know i've had a girlfriend and two boyfriends?" he whispers that last part.

a slight gasp leaves your mouth hanging. "really?"

"really." jimin confirms.

"what happened?"

"the girl was from a kpop group, and we both were way too busy so we had a couple of one night stands and then we were done." jimin shrugs. "one of the guys were actually someone i met in the ice cream shop and the other guy was one of our background dancers."

"really? who!" you say that louder than you intended and get the attention of the security guard. after he had made sure you two were fine he turned back around putting his airpod in his ear.

"you remember seung? the one who i literally jumped on at the end of every love yourself show?"

"oh."

"what do you mean oh?" jimin feigned hurt.

"oh as in i could already tell." you laugh. "i'm not saying your sexuality because i'm unsure of it and it's none of my business but the way you jumped on him every show and how you guys smiled at one another i knew something was going on."

jimin scoffs. "but i didn't-"

"not that guys can't be affectionate." you defend yourself. "it's just you could definitely see you two were being more than that."

"oh whatever." the older rolls his eyes and sits back, making you both laugh.

•••

"happy birthday yoongi hyung! happy birthday yoongi hyung!" everyone one, except for the txt boys were in the studio room wishing the elder an happy birthday.

yoongi did plan to just stay in his room with you and work on music all day but you guys unfortunately had something else planned.

"ah, thankyou." yoongi blows out the small baby candles and everyone claps as you sit over to the far side and watch as they began to talk, sitting the small cake on the table behind them. it wasn't gonna be a party or anything, the boys just wanted to give yoongi a cake because they knew on his birthday he liked to be alone after a while.

"let's eat the cake and then go work on some more music..yeah?" namjoon asks and everyone agrees.

you watch as yoongi stands from the chair he was placed in and comes towards you, a straight look on his face. "so? what did you get me?"

"unfortunately your gift is not here yet but...you have me." you stand up and smile at the older.

"so for a temporary substitution i have the best gift in the world?"

"yes." you tease.

"wanna go to my room? or studio?" yoongi wants so badly to grab you behind your waist and pull you closer to him but he found it so hard to do so when all of his members and the staff didn't know about you two.

"of course."