Awieee, Randhir how are you cute ! .....Sanyu said walking towards them.

Did angry Mini-monster call me cute? Baby, I'm soo happy....he said twriling Trisha around.

Getting, back to her angry mode, Sanyu realised she was going with the flow.Did you call me kadus, Mini-monster you Randhir Money Shekhawat?....she asked with fake angry. Kadus is back...he said slowly but Sanyu heard it.

And what I'm lazy.huhh?...she again asked him. Trisha was looking at Sanyu then back at Randhir, as bomb had already blasted by Sanyu, and now was save Dadda from momma, or else today we had to sleep without food,dadda do something, Trisha all confused was looking at both of them.

Come let's get you ready baby....asking Randhir walked towards washroom,Sanyu stood on her place sulking in angry.

I'm saved God, from Mini-monster.....Randhir prayed for his safety as now the bomb was on slient-mode and it's high explosion, had stopped in mid-way.

Randhir checked the water in the baby-tub is okay for Trisha or not.

Seeing, water Trisha began to jump in his arms. You love water, i didn't knew...he said remove her frock and placing her properly in the tub.

As soon as, he placed her in the tub, Trisha got busy playing with water, she taking the water in her tiny hands., waving at him.

So, my Princess loves water.....saying he started to play with her, both were soo much into them , that they didn't notice Sanyu standing behind them observing all the fun, they were having.

This is soo fun...saying Randhir splashed some water on Trisha's face, Trisha was happiness was to next level, as today her dadda is letting her enjoy in water, as daily her momma picks her up immediately from the tub after her bath, not letting her enjoy in water.

Seeing, Sanyu behind them , Trisha began to cry thinking that Sanyu will get her out of water. Randhir not getting why she was crying looked around to see his Mini-monster standing folding her hand.

Stop scaring here, I knew she must be crying because of your this mini-monster face...Randhir said to Sanyu. Randhir, stop in playing with water and move aside let me bathe her.....she said moving next to Trisha.

Okay, fine....saying he stood next to Trisha observing how Sanyu was making her bathe, his smile was not leaving his face seeing his angel enjoy in water. Randhir, can you get that baby towel...Sanyu asked him while Randhir did the same.

As soon as,Sanyu picked her Trisha began to cry. Sanyu placed her properly in Randhir's arms, wrapping her in baby towel, and gestured him to take her out where Mary aunty was ready to dress up Trisha.

No, baby you will fall ill if you stay in water for longer time...Randhir said to Trisha who had turned red due to crying.

Randhir placed Trisha, on the bed while Mary Aunty dressed her up in pretty frock, she applied her some baby powder and baby lotion to Trisha, all the way, Trisha was holding Randhir's finger not letting him move. Till the time, Trisha was all dressed up, she dozed off. She slept...Randhir said as she was snoring by now.

Yes, beta when babies have good bath, they intend to fell fast asleep....Aunty told him.

Aunty placed Trisha in her cradle and left asking Randhir to come down soon for dinner with Sanyu, while Randhir sat kneeling now to Trisha's cradle adoring her baby features, her cute face, her dovey eyes, her tiny nose and her bubbly cheeks .

He would have sat there adoring his Princess, if Sanyu had not shouted loudly. Hearing, the voice from washroom , he ran to see it closed. What happened Sanyu?..he asked in concerned tone.