#7 Memories Of Friendships

This slightly longer chapter is dedicated to my little friend with a Chicken obsession! <3 

iCubeYourFace <----- Cute name isn't it! xP

Memories Of Friendship is actually a song my band plays. :)

#7 Memories Of Friendships

After leaving the toilet, I looked okay again. I was about to get home myself when Richard's car stopped. He pulled down the windows and leaned to talk.

“Hop in,” Richard offered.

“No.” I replied shortly, still grumpy.

“Please, Liz.” Richard begged, giving me puppy dog eyes at the same time.

He knows I can’t say no to that.

“Fine,” I agreed to his request. Shutting my eyes, I blocked out those thoughts. I need to be happy again. Hopping into the car, he winked in satisfactory and asked the obvious. “Still angry?”

“Yeah. I’m going to blow. Steer clear.” I retorted, still a little angry once I see him. I was glad Richard allowed me to do that, he just brightens up my mood. Forgiven already, really. Just want him to feel guilty a little. Just for the fact that he made me feel happy again, he was forgiven. I didn't know how he did, maybe it was the charisma he had. Besides, I’m the type of girl who is unable to stay angry at anyone for more than 10 minutes, especially when it comes to Joey and Richard. However, I was still  seriously pissed off and infuriated by the acts of Richard. Does he care if I had a boyfriend? He is just probably jealous I didn’t give him the attention. How selfish! I didn’t ask for extra attention when he was with Annabelle. In fact, before they started dating, I didn’t mention a word about him talking about Annabelle once every three sentence. It was annoying since I didn’t like Annabelle but I didn’t ask him to shut up or what. So who is he to block off all the guys for me. Stupid conceited egocentric jerk! 

“Hey. I’m sorry alright? He’s a player, he would hurt you.” Richard finally started to say.

“A little flirting won’t hurt! Stop being oh-so judgmental!” I exclaimed in disbelief. After it came out, I think I regretted. It did hurt, but not flirting with Gabe. He was the dangerous one.

I saw a glimmer of hurt in his eyes, he looked so forlorn. That reminded me of that time when he told me Annabelle had broken up with him. How is this whole incident so upsetting?

“I’m sorry, Beth.” That was what he calls me when he’s dead serious.

“It’s okay, just.. don’t let it happen again?” I soften my tone. It didn’t feel good to have him so upset when I just wanted him to feel some guilt. Maybe he was just being protective like a brother. 

He nodded, and there was a silence.

“We’re here.” Richard broke the silence as we swerved into the driveway.

I stepped out of the car, asking, "You coming over later?" Richard nodded.

"Okay." I replied, and then I walked into the house.

After putting my bag on the couch, I changed out of my shirt, and then took out fertilizers, ready to start maintaining my garden since I hadn't had the time to do it, the plants are drying up.

Just as I grunted and heaved the heavy sack of fertilizers to the lawn, Richard appeared at the door, and beamed at me, "Let me help you,” he offered.

"Says the guy who has a disgusting garden." I mocked.

"Awww." he faked hurt, as he opened the door himself.