Jared Leto

Y/n had been awake for hours

Y/n had been awake for hours. She sat on her shared bed with her husband Jared and glared at him. He could sleep peacefully. Because he didn't have a baby kicking him all the time. You weren't in pain, but you were annoyed. You were so happy you would be giving birth in a few weeks. Having enough of being awake Y/n shook Jared's arm. Your husband groaned, opening his eyes slightly.

“Are you okay?“ he asked with his sleepy voice. 

“I-” you started. But then bursted out crying while still trying to talk.

"Hey hey whats wrong?" He askedholding tou against his body. He thought you were in pain but that wasn't it.

"I'm hungry" You sobbed into his chest.

Jared sighs but jumps up from the bed panting. He knows it’s for his baby and he would be stupid to piss you off. Even if you woke him up at the crack ass of dawn.

"What do you want to eat?" He asked.

You instantly stopped crying and thought for a moment. "Hot cheetos. And a glass of milk" you said.

"Okay baby. I'll be back" he said before rushing out the room to get your stuff.

...

"Okay here you go" he said handing you the food and drink.

"Thanks honey. Your so good to me" you grinned pecking his lips. You took the cheeto bag and poured the glass of milk in the bag. Soaking the cheetos.

Jared mentally gaged but said nothing and layed next to you. Watching you eat the weird combination of food. All he could think about was how he wished the baby was due now.