The Marriage Evening

Start from the beginning

with pragya, she rushed out of the kitchen to land in their bedroom.. she found their bedroom all decorated.. a cold shiver passed through her spine.. she was excited, scared, nervous all at the moment.. she was unable to define what she was feeling right at the moment.. last time, she was sure that nothing is going to happen between them and according to her, their marriage was a mere namesake ritual just for their elders.. it carried no meaning between them.. but this time.. it's not the same time.. everything has changed.. and now.. she wished to become his better-half in all means whole-heartedly.. but still she was scared..

all of a sudden she felt his palm upon her shoulder.. pragya slowly turned to face her husband..

pr: sun..

ab: first drink the milk.. everything else later...

pr: but..

ab: pragyaa...

pragya drank the glass of milk in a single-go.. and once she was done drinking the milk, abhi went in search of her medicines.. and that moment, she really felt happy about this gesture of her husband.. she felt happy that, before everything her well-being matters for him.. abhi came back with her medicines and made her have them.. Once she was done having her medicines, abhi went to kitchen to keep the milk glass and switch off all the lights in their house.. here every passing second was like being on fire and ice at the same time for pragya.. she sat on the bed and was fidgeting her lehenga shawl.. abhi atlast came to their room and closed the bedroom door.. pragya raised her head to see him.. she could see him all happy..

pragya's pov:

yeah I'm scared a little.. but I could understand seeing his face, that how much happy he is.. and I have promised him not to hurt him at any cost.. even a light show off of my discomfort would spoil his happiness and I don't want that to happen.. even I'm excited about this.. but on the other hand, I don't know why I'm fearing for this, this much..

Abhi came and sat beside pragya.. he gently turned her and made her to face him..

ab: what's cooking in my jaan's brain??

pr: nothing..

ab: don't lie to me jaan..

pr: just thinking about the drastic changes in my life in these few months..

Abhi cupped her face..

ab: are you happy about it??

pr: though we had many ups and downs, but the end result is the one which I always wished for... Love you Suniye..

told pragya and hugged him..

ab: Love you too jaan..

told abhi in the hug..

their moment of peace was broken by the alarm sound in abhi's mobile.. Pragya wondered and asked abhi,

pr: what is this alarm for???

ab: not to sink in emotional bakbaks and start the work for this night soon...

told abhi in a teasing smirk.. and there started their funfilled night.. they became one in all means.. and let's not enter into it much..

STAY TUNED FRNDZ...

FRNDZ DO READ IT DOWN WITH LITTLE PATIENCE

Thank you everyone for the support.. Especially some of my constant readerz..

chinnusworld 

mamunimamunii

yoursabhigya

4hanna

subagokul118

purarupa

sugancsr

salhakapeer

diksharani1

AbhigyaJaan

amirasehr123

kalluma

joharanasima

Aishwarya-12

and many others.. I might have missed out your name frndz.. But really I thank you all a lot.. it's because of you guyz the story has reached this stage.. thanks for all the love.. yes as you all can assume, the story is marching towards it's end.. Maybe three-five updates.. With that I'll be winding up from this story.. this is one different genre I have taken.. hope you all loved it so far.. and I hope you all will love me again with my upcoming works if I am into any.. I don't know if I'd be able to give you any long series like this.. Thanks for all the love dears.. And I can't promise you guyz of giving you the remaining updates of this story as soon.. Coz.. I'm help up with so many works.. But I am going to demand something from you all.. With your support many parts of this story have crossed the 80 votes mark.. And I promise you all, as soon as you make all the parts of this story cross the 80 votes mark, you will be given the remaining updates..

AND ONE MORE THING.. DON'T THINK THAT THE STORY IS GOING TO BLANTLY END WITH THIS HAPPY NOTE.. THERE IS ONE LAST TWIST IN THEIR LIFE.. BUT I'LL MAKE IT IN SHORT.. BUT ONE IMPORTANT PART OF THE STORY.. AND WITH THAT ABHIGYA WILL BOTH SCORE EQUAL IN THEIR LOVE.. SO WANNA KNOW THE TWIST SOON.. SHOW UP YOUR POWER FRNDZ..

ONCE AGAIN THANK YOU ALL FOR THE INCREDIBLE SUPPORT.. YOUR EVERY SINGLE COMMENT, YOUR EVERY SINGLE VOTE MADE ME TO MAKE THIS STORY AS INTERESTING POSSIBLE..

 AND ONE MORE THING...

HOW MANY OF YOU REMEMBER THE STORY OR HEARD ABOUT THE STORY

WHATEVER HAPPENS YOU ARE MY ONLY LOVE - SEASON 1

SOMETHING ABOUT IT..

SO STAY TUNED WITH ME...