Such an idiot you are...Saying she pushed him.

I want more...he demanded her.

That was a surprise...She said and laid there laughing at him.

I guess someone is getting desperate....he asked trailing down her face slowly. He trailed it towards her cleavage area, while for support she clutched his shirt in her hands.

Randhir, stop....She shouted when she found him trailing it in between her breastline.

Then, say that I'm the hottest.....he asked her again.

I won't ...came her reply again.

Fine, then...Saying he trailed his finger down her breastline, roamed his finger sensuously above her naval area. He moved towards her waistline, she was caressing his nape.

Say it, I'll stop teasing you ....he said .
Sanyu was adamant not to say it.

If its not then I can't help it ....Saying he turned her around, roamed his hand on her bare back. His hands came in contact with his zip and he started to move it down.

Randhir, don't do it....She spoke asking him to stop clutching her dress tightly from front.

Then say it.....he again spoke.

There was no response from her.

He moved the zip down and opened it all, roaming his hand over her back.

Randhir...She moaned as he was roaming his hand.

I'm warning for you last time, if you won't say then ......he said touching her bra.

No, Randhir you can't do this......She said.

Then say it ....he said moving his hand above her hook of bra.

I won't say since you are not the hottest.....She said.

Then, don't worry now it's not even needed....he said and was going to unhook it but stopped hearing her.

Trisha's Dadda is the hottest...She said slowly bearing his pleasure.

Now that's like my girl....Saying he closed her zip and made her turn to him.

You are cheater Randhir...Saying she started to beat him with her tiny fists.

Everything is fair in love and war...he said pecking her cheeks.

I hate you cheater .....She said hugging him as she was Feeling shy.

Still you are feeling Chashmish....he teased her hugging her tightly.

I hate you ....She said.

Feelings are mutual and I think you should change your dress ...he too replied.

First you go then only I can change it ...She said breaking the hug.

You can change in washroom too, I won't mind if you change in front of me....he teased her again.

Chii, Randhir move out ...Saying she pulled him till the door.

Okay, fine you too change. Till that I'll change and come fast, I'm not sleepy we will discuss some office works. ..he spoke to her, instead he was just searching ways to spend time with her.

Okay.....Saying she closed the door and walked inside to change the dress. She stood in front of mirror and saw that she was smiling like an love struck teenager.

Such an idiot Randhir is....She blushed thinking about the moments she shared with him.

Here, Randhir dashed into his room. Dumped his clothes into clothes basket, got freshen up changed into comfortable clothes and came back. Here, Sanyu too was done. Randhir even without Knocking entered to find Sanyu making the bed to sleep.