{10}

“Yedam-ah.. How do you keep messing up after nailing it just a few minutes ago.” EunJi laughed.

“Sorry Noona, one last try, I promise.” Yedam grinned back, he was ashamed slightly, but he too could see the humor in the situation.

They had been trying to record a dance practice of their duet, to upload on EunJi’s Twitter and Instagram, but for some weird reason Yedam kept messing up some parts, making it overall look strange.

After finally finishing recording, EunJi took her phone from the stand and greeted Yedam with a high five for goodbye before heading back to the JYP building, to edit the video slightly before uploading it on Instagram.

“Had some fun with Yedam-ah, it was a special occasion, you'll see it soon. Please look forward to the coming JYP project and support them all.❤” The caption, as always, was in both English and Korean.

The comments and likes from her loyal group of fans quickly came flooding in, along with regular hate.

“Talented as always!”

“What is she doing with my Yedam oppa? Shes way to ugly for him.”

“Unni is serious body goals😍”

“Fat hoe”

“Is that really Bang Yedam? What a glow up lol”

“Don't really get the hype, she's not that great, but you do you girl.”

“Spoilers? Goldies are getting fed well, thank you queen😘”

“I'm not a fan, but damn she can dance.”

“@ whoever is bitching about our Silver Star EunJi: shut up and leave. I will only say this once, we don't want you here either. You are allowed to not like certain artists or their music, but keep that to yourself please, we are a peaceful fandom; we don't need hate or toxic fans hating on others tyvm.”

Reading that last comment made her honestly tear up. It was an amazing thing to know that, even with all the hate, there was always a fantastic group of fans that had her back, as well as others’. She had encountered a few instances on the internet where Golden Stars were supporting strangers already. Not just other Golden Stars, but anyone offering peace towards the fandom was respected and helped out too.

In that moment she decided to do something she might regret later on.

Making a fan account on Twitter.