five

cold exposure

He moved further into my room and shut the door behind him placing some night clothes on my bed

He moved further into my room and shut the door behind him placing some night clothes on my bed. His head stayed on the clothes for a while but then he finally looked back up to me. Something in my heart moved as I was waiting for him to finally speak with me.

"I don't know why you and Hyunjin are hiding that we are all related. I mean, what will happen, our family is broken anyways." He said coldly with no emotion, was that really all he had to say.

"Tell them then, it wasn't my idea to hide it," I stated quickly back, annoyed again at him.

"Where was you Changbin?"

A/n: ^ The only gramma mistake I won't change out of humour purposes ✨💀 guys I was 13 okay... I'm still embarrassed.

He looked at me a little confused. Couldn't he see I had hurt in my eyes.

"When I was little, where were you? Where were you when I grew into a teenager? Why don't you care about me?" I screamed at him. I wasn't even upset anymore. I was just angry, he never gave me any explanation, he just had this pure hatred for me and abandoned me just like that. I wasn't crying I just was angry that I never had an exclamation, and I wanted it today.

He stood there shocked not saying much for a small while. He almost seemed to be thinking of what he could possibly respond with.

"I had more important things to take care of. Change and sleep. Those were the orders. Goodnight."
He quickly walked out of my room and slammed the door shut, I then heard it lock. Grabbing a pillow off my bed I threw it at the wall letting out an angry sigh.
I wish he would just tell me the real reason. That was such a bad excuse.

I was broken. I wanted my family back and my old life when I was very very little, not that I could really remember much. He really did hate me. That was it.
I started to knock really loudly on the door, and I started shouting for my brother as I wanted to speak with him about the whole situation.
"Hyunjin! Hyunjin!" I shouted loudly hoping someone would hear me.
I heard heavy footsteps run to my door and the lock turning.

"Can you keep quiet and not scream Hyunjin at 1am in the morning

"Can you keep quiet and not scream Hyunjin at 1am in the morning."

I ignored his cold comment.
"Is Hyunjin here right now, is he awake?" I calmly now asked him looking firmly into his eyes.
"Why do you need him? I see that you two have already made a close friendship." He continued sounding a little spiteful. I ignore the comment and continued.

"Why would I tell you. Just is he here or not?"

"He isn't here at the moment."

I looked down blinking my eyes a bit.
"Fine, Leave, it's not important."
"Is he that special to you? Do you like him that much?" I wasn't sure what he was getting at but I couldn't be bothered to keep this wretched secret any longer. 

"Yes. And I need my brother right now."

I heard him choke a little,
"I'm sorry what? Wait. Brother?" I looked at his confused face. He wasn't expecting that.

"Yes, brother. Why isn't he here? Where is he?" I asked once again looking into his eyes this time not feeling as intimidated.

"He is out doing something with Jisung, Chan and Seungmin."

"So Changbin is here still?"

"Wait, So you are Changbin and Hyunjin's younger sister?"

I nodded and watched his face have a realisation come over it.
"My whole family is broken, but I'm guessing you've already seen that." I said a little spitefully.

"Just, stop shouting now will you. And go back to bed. You're keeping us all up. I'll get Hyunjin to come to you when he gets back okay?" His Australian accent called out.

"Can you please stop with the cold act. Can't you just be nice for one minute, maybe get Changbin to even start being nice to me."

"Will you go to sleep, if I pretend to be nice?"

"Yeah sure, whatever." I thought he would just leave me now because I thought he was being sarcastic like me, but he moved from his position from the doorway. He came closer to me. I was still angry but my heart started getting faster as he moved nearer to me. He was getting way too close now. He suddenly wrapped his arms around me and pulled my head into his chest making my breathing go all weird. Almost as if time had stopped for a brief moment.

"Stop being angry now, it's okay. Go to sleep and Hyunjin will be here in the morning." He whispered, I actually felt really calm in his arms and my heart was going so fast I thought it would stop but just when I was getting used to it he moved away and looked at me for a minute.

"How was that, did I do a good job at being nice?" His cold expression returned and he pushed me back out of his arms a little firmly.

"Night."
He then left and locked the door leaving me speechless. I still stood there in shock, it felt like he really did care. He just wanted to keep this cold act up because he doesn't know how else to have control.

I wiped my eyes and sat on my bed, I will talk to Hyunjin in the morning then. I wanted to know why Changbin hated me so much. I buried my feelings deep down again. I looked at the clothes and underwear left on my bed and got changed into them.

They would have to do.