la fin.

and here is the ending of our story loves! i really hope that you enjoyed it and that it tossed your feelings around like it tossed mine around because this story means so much to mean, so much that i gave myself an hour or so every tuesday and thursday just to write the chapters, granted it has been a rough and bumpy ride with my schedule this semester, but we made it!

i would once more like to promise that this story is not to disrespect any transgender individual or cause panic because my research said it was a very slim chance of happening and i even talked to my friend about being trans and stuff in hopes of getting the best representation i could get for you guys!

so with that said, i would like to thank mia and allie for dealing with my unlimited amount of plotting and questions of how to go about the story and listening to me rant about a chapter as much as i want. i also thank blake for helping me with his experience and insight in being trans. and lastly, thank you ALL for following the story and supporting me through this process! i hope you guys continue to follow my next works and continue inspiring me on!

for my wattpad followers, please follow me here at @deluneth for updates and new stories

for my ao3 followers, please follow me on tumblr at scarycis (not standing for cisgender, its the acronym for my major) where i will talk about my writings and new stories or over here on wattpad! 

wattpad followers feel free to go search me up on tumblr and ao3 as well if you wish!

please let me know how you feel and if you would maybe like a sequel?

until next time,

stay alive sunshines <3

- courtney

finished 3.17.2019