six.

Sugar: Let me take you on a date

Darling: Wow, no please? How rude

Sugar: Please, Tyler Robert Joseph, will you go on a date with little ol' me?

Darling: Since you asked so nicely :) yes!

Sugar: we are the definition of uncool

Darling: Speak for yourself honey!

・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚.

"Tyler stop fussing!" Jenna, his best friend, giggled, attempting to flatten the floof he called his hair. Tyler simply huffed at her, knowing better than to do anything else since she had his hair in her hands and could easily yank his head in any direction if he got smart with her.

"This is my first date with him Jen!" Tyler whined, wincing when she tugged his locks at the attitude. Jenna would be a perfect babysitter since she was just the right amount of nice and stern.

"And I'm gonna make you look hot so he'll wanna fuck you," Jenna said without pause, Tyler blushing a fiery red at her words.

"He isn't gonna fuck me!" Tyler hissed back, pulling his head away from her tugging fingers and turning to face her.

"And why not?" Jenna huffed at him, placing her hands on her hips, one hip cocked out.

"In case you forgot, I don't have a dick and he kinda thinks I do! He is gonna be really confused when he finds a clit in my boxers instead!" Tyler huffed back at her, curling his arms around his body. He wasn't uncomfortable with his lower half, he actually didn't plan on getting bottom surgery, but he was uncomfortable with others coming in contact with it. His past partners had all been terrible when he had tried to get intimate with them. One had even called him a girl the entire time which led to Tyler second guessing himself for a month.

"Ty, sweetheart, if he is truly as great as you go on about, he'll love whatever is in your pants, especially if it makes your face twist up in pleasure," Jenna smiled, wrapping her arms around his shoulders. Tyler scrunched his face at her and shook his head fondly. He and Jenna had been intimate once upon a time ago, back when he was trying to decide if he liked females, but it was a resounding no. He preferred to be fucked by a male or peg his partner. He briefly wondered if Josh would be into that...

Sugar: I'm here honey <3

"He's here!" Tyler exclaimed, tripping over his feet as he stood up, groaning when Jenna laughed at him.

"Go get him stallion!" Jenna cheered, making Tyler blush as he made his way outside and to Josh's car.

・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚.

"Roller skating, really Josh?" Tyler laughed, letting his fingers drift to Josh's hair as the pink haired man insisted on tying Tyler's skates for him. He wanted to be romantic or something, Tyler just allowed to him to have his fun. Besides he could feel the creeping pain that was his period approaching.

"Of course, couldn't be cliché with a bowling alley or movie," Josh teased, patting Tyler's thigh before standing up on his own skates and helping the other man to his feet. Tyler had never roller skated before and could tell he was gonna spend a majority of this night on his ass with bruises. "Come on honey," Josh smiled, gently guiding Tyler out onto the floor. The younger man was clutching Josh's arm tightly, letting the older move them.

"If I fall, you are rubbing my bruised ass," Tyler huffed at Josh, lacing their fingers together as he released his death grip on Josh's arm.

"Darling, I'll rub whatever you want," Josh smirked, Tyler feeling his face heat up in embarrassment. It also set a fire in his stomach, but he knew that Josh would not be able to fulfill the burning. Not until Tyler told him he was trans at least... Hopefully Josh wouldn't be disgusted with him then.