quarante-six.

Tyler looked up from where he was grading papers when Olivia can bouncing into the room, a stack of papers in her hands. Jim was right on her heels, the loyal puppy always at her side. He set his own papers aside to make way for her drawings, used to the her drawing pictures and wanting to show him. Olivia placed the papers down and moved to stand in between Tyler's thighs, Jim moving to sit at Tyler's side. The brunet reached over to stroke Jim's fur before focusing on Olivia.

"This is daddy right here," Olivia started, pointing at the first person with pink hair and then the second with no hair like Josh had now. The second person had glasses on like how Josh had taken to wearing lately. He didn't like his contacts anymore.

"I'll make sure to hang it up in his office later," Tyler smiled, pressing a kiss to her temple. Josh was currently in his office with Hayley talking about their recent feature of their brand in Sephora. Speaking of Hayley.

"And this is auntie Hayley," the figure had red hair, since Hayley had dyed her hair again last night to celebrate the Sephora launch. Each of the figures had labels over them and he smiled endearingly at how careful the letters were written out, yet still a bit messed up. She proceeded to show him pictures that she drew of each family members. Tyler noted that was probably why there was a stack of pages and even though it was a waste of paper he would never tell her that. She can use all the papers she wanted.

"And this is Jimmy," Tyler snorted when the dog look up at his many nicknames before sitting back down to watch over her diligently. The dog on the paper was a bit lopsided, but Tyler loved it. It was definitely going on the fridge.

"Where am I?" He asked, pouting softly when she turned back to face him. She giggled at his pout and pecked his lips happily, something that they had grown in the habit of doing over the last couple of months. She had seen Josh and him kissing and she always wanted a kiss as well. Tyler had been a bit apprehensive about the action at first, especially after Ms. Jenkins had insinuated something, but she had been rather insistent on the action.

"Right here papa," Tyler watched her moved the picture of Jim and the next page was him and her on it, holding each others hands with hearts everywhere. His eyes widened when he read the too neat to be her handwriting at the top. 'Will you be my papa forever?' Tyler was so shocked that he did not even notice Josh and Hayley creeping in the room, Hayley's phone having been recording for the last couple of minutes.

"It's beautiful peach," he whispered, his eyes watering as he read the words at the top of the page over and over again. He almost let out a whine of complaint when she made to move the page, but the words of the next page caught his attention.

"What are these?" Tyler's voice cracked as he looked down at the papers in front of him.

STATE OF OHIO

REPORT OF ADOPTION

Olivia Rose Dun

Josh's information was already filled out on the report and was just waiting for Tyler's. The brown eyed man did not even think he could hold a pen at the moment. He looked at the girl in front of him, carefully turning her to face him.

"Will you be my papa?" Olivia asked, reaching forward to hold his face between her little hands. Tyler looked at her in disbelief, his own hands trembling as they came up to cup her face.

"I am your papa," he replied back, his voice shaky and his vision blurring with tears, but she was smiling such a huge smile at him that he would be sad again.

"But not forever," she said gently, her smile falling slightly when he burst into his tears. It quickly returned however when he scooped her up into his lap and held her like his life depended on it. Josh decided that this was his moment to walk in, grinning at the camera. His own eyes were wet, but he wasted no time kneeling between Tyler's knees and encircling his small family with his arms. One of Tyler's hands shot out and grab the back of Josh's shaved head and cradled it against Olivia's back. Josh rubbed Tyler's shuddering back and pulled one of his hands back to wipe his eyes. Jim rushed into the free space and cuddled up to Tyler and Olivia, licking at their wet faces in concern and Josh let out a shaky laugh.

Lifting Olivia off Tyler, Josh holding her between them, Josh looked up at his beautiful boyfriend with his chubby, wet cheeks and red eyes and he couldn't be more in love with this man.

"You are serious?" The insecurity in Tyler's voice made Josh sad, but he would spend the rest of his life destroying that insecurity his family and ex-lovers left behind.

"I'm serious. I love you Tyler and I wanna spend my life with you," Josh begun, running his hand up Tyler's thigh and rubbing soothing circles on his inner thigh. Olivia tucked her head in his neck, eyes still focused on Tyler. Jim was still against Tyler's side, making sure all his humans were okay.

"If this turns into a proposal, I'm going to scream," Tyler interrupted him, all three of them (Hayley couldn't hold her giggles in) laughing at the thought. Josh reached forward to grab Tyler's hand where his promise ring was seated.

"Already gave you a ring honey," Josh grinned, pressing a kiss to his promise ring and letting more tears fall when Tyler tugged his own hand to his lips to kiss the ring.

"But adoption?" Tyler only had eyes for Josh and had no clue that Hayley was filming them and had moved closer to the family.

"You are an amazing father to my child so far. You care for her and you have proved time and time again that you will protect her from anything and you have brought both of us endless joy and so I think I speak for us both," Josh bounced Olivia in his arm slightly, both grinning when she let out a string of giggles, "when I say that we want you to be Olivia's papa forever," he finished, reaching up to wipe to wipe Tyler's tears. He hated seeing Tyler crying, but he knew he was not sad, he was happy. Unbelievably so.

"What do you say darling?" Josh smiled, not even flinching as his back ran into the coffee table behind him, Tyler sliding off the couch to hold onto Josh and Olivia.

"Of course, it is a dream come true," he whispered, tears flowing down all of their cheeks that Jim attempted to clean off before he was wrangled into the hug by Josh and Olivia. Josh pressed his lips to Tyler's lips and beamed when he watched Olivia repeat the action with Tyler. The video ended with Tyler signing the adoption papers and them pulling Hayley into a hug.

Hayley shared the video on Facebook and her social media and if Tyler saw his mother's comment on the video, he paid it no mind. He had a new family now.

1,250. quatre.