dix.

"Daddy, wake up."

Tyler stirred at the soft whispers, turning to look at Josh, who was dead asleep, hair messy and mouth hanging open as he let out soft snores. He was gorgeous in Tyler's opinion. There were small footsteps walking around the bed and Tyler remembered what had woke him up in the first place. He turned to look over the edge of the bed, immediately sitting up when he saw tears in the small girl's eyes.

"Oh love, what happened?" He asked softly, slowly slipping from the bed, rubbing Josh's back gently so he would not wake up. Once he was out of the bed, Tyler lifted the girl into his arms, grimacing when a wetness met his side. An accident then. Tyler could handle this.

"Scary man from earlier hurt daddy and Ty," she whimpered to him, burying her face into his shoulder. Tyler rocked her soothingly, letting soft hums slip from his lips to help calm her.

"I'm perfectly fine love and so is daddy, see?" He pointed out, Olivia turning slightly to look at her sleeping daddy. She nodded in understanding, going back to hiding in his shoulder. "But I understand love, it was probably very scary, huh?" She nodded, clutching onto Tyler as the man left the room and made his way to the bathroom to help get her cleaned up.

Once she was in the bath and cleaned, Tyler leaned down to kiss the top of her head gently.

"I'm gonna go get you clean sheets okay love?" After her small nod, Tyler quickly hurried out to change her bedding, making plans to wash them in the morning when he got up. He briefly wondered if he should wake Josh, but decided against it. Olivia seemed fine now and he didn't want to make her upset by Josh over coddling her. He also changed his clothes while he was gone, slipping on one of Josh's shirts and some pajama pants with aliens on them. His boyfriend was an actual child.

"Ready to get out?" He cooed, lifting her up when she held out her arms. Some may think it weird to care for someone else's kid like this, but Tyler had done the basics in his training as a kindergarten teacher and besides Olivia was practically his child at this point. He carried her to her room and helped her change into some pajamas, helping her into a pull-up just in case she had another accident. She seemed really shy about the pull-up and had instantly latched into Tyler's side when he had finally gotten her dressed.

Instead of laying her back in bed, he sat in the rocking chair in the corner and slowly rocked them back and forth. He brushed his fingers through her hair, humming softly to her before the humming turned into actual singing.

Oh, Ms. Believer, my pretty sleeper

Your twisted mind is like snow on the road

Your shaking shoulders prove that it's colder

Inside your head than the winter of dead

I will tell you I love you

But the muffs on your ears will cater your fears

My nose and feet are running as we start

To travel through snow

Together we go

Together we go

We get colder

As we grow older

We will walk

So much slower

Oh, Ms. Believer, my pretty weeper

Your twisted thoughts are like snow on the rooftops

Please, take my hand, we're in foreign land

As we travel through snow

Together we go

Together we go

We get colder

As we grow older

We will walk

So much slower

By the end of the song, Olivia was knocked out, but Tyler couldn't be heartless enough to move her, so he settled in for a day of back pain that sleeping in this chair would surely gift him.

When Josh woke up, he was terrified not finding Tyler in bed with him, but imagine his surprise when he found his two favorite people curled together on the rocking chair. Josh hadn't been able to resist taking a picture of them both together. He truly love them both in this moment.

・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚.

Word Count: 691

kitchen sink is playing as i post this and i am living my life

psttt next chapter is a doozy, but would you like to see it today? i haven't been feeling really well ( tired, headaches, shoulder aches ) but thinking about this story makes me happy!

also if you guys have some really cute pictures of like dads with children or of tyler and josh please send them my way over at scarycis on tumblr please!

i hope you guys enjoy this and let me know what you think about it!

until next time,

stay alive sunshines <3

- courtney x