trente.

"And you are sure you are ready?" Josh asked for the twentieth time. You could never be too sure, in Josh's opinion. In Tyler's however, laying naked under his equally naked boyfriend, he was positive he was ready.

"Joshua, if you don't stick your cock in me soon, I will break it," he teased playfully, giggling when Josh flinched at the phantom feel of Tyler's threat. Josh pouted at Tyler and pressed his lips against his neck. Tyler wrapped his arms around Josh's shoulders, cradling his neck as the other man paid attention to his neck. Just feeling Josh's body pressed against his was intoxicating. If they didn't have a young child that had an affinity for climbing in bed with them, Tyler would recommend sleeping naked every night.

Tyler was so caught up in his thoughts, he didn't even notice Josh's hands moving until he had a finger buried inside of him. The brunet moaned in surprise, clutching onto Josh. The idiot was smirking into his shoulder and it made Tyler wanted to stick his own fingers in Josh to surprise him. Granted a surprise finger in your ass felt a lot different than a surprise finger in your vagina. Tyler had an ex that refused to fuck his vagina and would only do anal. Not that Tyler minded much, but the ex had been repulsed by Tyler's anatomy.

"Ah, fuck Josh!" Tyler hissed at the red haired man when he suddenly bit his nipple, long fingers tangling in his hair and yanking until Josh let out a groan.

"Get out of your head, baby boy," Josh grunted, slipping another finger into Tyler, scissoring them. He knew Tyler was not a virgin, but he still didn't want to hurt him. Tyler huffed at him, squirming as Josh's fingers worked him. Josh was the only one of his partners that could make him cum from simple fingering.

"Is my Joshie jealous?" Tyler teased, his chuckling cut off when Josh slipped a third finger into him and pressed his thumb against his clit. The air left his lung and he clung to his boyfriend.

"That feel good, baby?" Josh whispered, letting his mouth latch onto Tyler's nipple as well. He was closely watching Tyler's body language to ensure that he comfortable and whether or not he was close to cumming. With all the stimulation, it didn't take long for Tyler's thighs to start shaking and the begging to begin.

"Please Joshie, don't wanna cum yet," he whimpered, attempting to close his legs, but Josh's knees held them open. He knew that Tyler was comfortable with this and knew how to stop him if not. They had agreed a long time ago that a push at each other's hips would mean back off. It has worked so far.

"I know you don't want to, but I wanna spoil my baby boy. This is all about you after all, my special boy," Josh praised, watching as Tyler's thighs trembled and attempt to shut as he came, coating Josh's fingers in his juices. Tyler was panting, chest heaving as he stared up at the ceiling. Josh could feel his cock twitch at the dazed look on his face and how blown his pupils were. He would kill to see this look on Tyler's face all the time.

Josh quickly ducked his head down and buried it into Tyler's pussy, hand quickly shooting up to cover Tyler's mouth when the brunet cried out. The older could feel him mumbling about sensitivity, but Tyler's hands and hips said something else as his hands pushed him further into him and his hips rolled against his face. Josh ate Tyler out for a good few minutes, Tyler sucking on his fingers to keep himself quiet, before the brunet's thighs clamped around his head. Josh whined as Tyler bit his fingers as he came once more. Josh lapped up all of his juices, pleased with himself that Tyler was still soaking wet.

The red haired man pulled back, admiring Tyler's sex. It was glistening with juices, whether his own or Josh's spit, he did not know and his lips were puffy from Josh's attention. His clit was swollen and Josh bet any money that he if placed his thumb on it he could feel Tyler's heart beat. Tyler was gorgeous.

"Joshie please," Tyler's voice broke him out of his observations and he looked up at his needy boy, tears clumped on his eyelashes and streaking down his face. They weren't from pain, but from need.

"Tell me what you need gorgeous," Josh hummed, stroking his thumb against Tyler's hip in a soothing manner. He knew his boyfriend was probably sensitive beyond words, but he would wait any amount of time to let him gather his words.

"Need you in me, please," Tyler begged, legs wrapping around Josh's waist and pulling him closer. Josh nodded, shushing him softly as he reached into their bedside table and pulled out a condom and lube. He smiled lovingly at the appreciative look on Tyler's face at the sight of the condom. Josh didn't know the chances if Tyler was on T, but it didn't hurt to be safe. He quickly slicked himself up and settled over Tyler.

"Let me know if you need me to stop?" Josh only proceeded to enter Tyler when the man nodded his head in acceptance. Both of them groaned as Josh entered into Tyler. Tyler clung to Josh's shoulders once more, mouth pressed against the other's collarbones to muffle his noises. Josh slowly bottomed out, muscles trembling in an attempt to not move.

"I love you so much baby boy, such a good boy for me," Josh rambled, pressing kisses to Tyler's face.

"I love you too Joshie," Tyler whispered, "Please move," he whimpered, pulling Josh into a sweet kiss. Josh slowly started to rock his hips, hands gentle on Tyler's hips. There was nothing fast about their sex, it was slow and passionate. Full of sweet kisses and soft noises. Tyler wrapped Josh tightly in his limbs, thighs clamped around his waist and arms locked around his shoulders.

"I'm close Joshua," Tyler breathed, pulling away from the kiss briefly to catch his breath. Josh nodded, panting against Tyler's neck, picking up his speed slightly, but not too much. This was not about release, this was about loving each and becoming one.

"Geez Ty," Josh grunted as Tyler's walls clamped around him, the brunet quivering as he came. Josh followed shortly after, laying limply against his boyfriend. Tyler's thighs were trembling uncontrollably around Josh.

"Baby, sensitive," Tyler whispered, prodding Josh's hips to get him to move. Josh kissed Tyler's neck in understanding and pulling out gently. Tyler let out whimper at the feel and loss of fullness. Josh rubbed Tyler's chest and kissed his cheek once more before getting off the bed. He tied the condom off and threw it out, heading to the bathroom to grab a washcloth. Once he cleaned Tyler and himself up, he pulled boxers on them both and crawled back in bed.

"So beautiful," he whispered, pulling Tyler to him and holding him to his chest. Tyler was more or less asleep, humming into Josh's chest. The older man smiled, pressing a kiss to his hair as he followed his boyfriend into sleep.

・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚.

Word Count: 1,220

wow i have sucked at this updating thing man! but i have had a rough like first month of the year and i'm trying my best! plus today is my first day of classes and i literally have five hours to myself that i'm supposed to be doing homework so i can update tuesday and thursday still, hopefully!

my classes for today got cancelled, yet i'm stuck at school because i don't drive!

until next time,

stay alive sunshines <3