vingt-six

Warnings: smut ahead!

・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚.

Josh stared at Tyler with a perplexed look on his face. He was trying to comprehend what Tyler had just given him.

The small family had decided to open a gift or two on Christmas Eve since Olivia was still shaken up since their run in with Brendon. Her ballerina Barbie that Tyler had gotten her and the smelly scent markers that Josh had gotten her were doing a good job at distracting her. Olivia even convinced her parents to open a present of their own.

Tyler had chosen on of hers, cuddling the elephant she had picked out for him once he had unwrapped it all the way. Josh had chosen one of Tyler's, but the second the brunet caught sight of the bag he was pulled into their bedroom. Hayley, who opted to stay with them in case Brendon came back, had cackled as she watched the two practically run to Josh's bedroom.

Which leads to now, Josh holding a paid of plaid panties from Victoria Secret, his brain remembering the day at the mall when Tyler disappeared to get him a gift.

"You want me to wear panties?" Josh asked, his eyebrows scrunched together as he tried to figure out that this was what Tyler wanted. Said brunet had hidden his face in the elephant ( the damn thing had not left his grasp since he opened it ) that Olivia gotten him and didn't show signs of coming out.

"Tyler Robert, look at me," Josh demanded, biting his lip when those mocha eyes looked up at him. They were nervous and a bit red, but no tears yet.

"You want me to wear these?" He held up the fabric for Tyler to see, his voice soft so he didn't scare the younger. Tyler nodded his head, biting his lip.

"Verbally, sweet boy."

"Well, yeah, but you don't have to! It's just that I like how they look and I think they'd look good on your hips and I got other kinds too, but you don't have to wear them!" Tyler rambled, blushing and stammering when Josh smirked at him.

"You think my hips would look good in them?" Tyler nodded, biting his lip once more. Josh moved closer to Tyler, kneeling in front of him. He reached up and tugged his lip from his teeth.

"What did I say about that lip, baby boy?" Josh chuckled.

"Sorry daddy," Tyler whispered to him, mentally grinning to himself when Josh groaned, leaning forward to kiss at his neck. Tyler ran his fingers through the red curls of Josh's and pulled him closer.

"Daddy's little angel," Josh whispered against Tyler's neck, pulling him closer to edge of the bed.

"Go try them on please," Tyler pouted at his boyfriend, the red head laughing at his childish behavior and pecked his lips before standing up and pulling Tyler with him. He led his boyfriend to the chair in the corner, mostly used for throwing his dirty clothes on until he got up the nerve to wash them, and sat him down in it.