"I'm gonna go get her lunch." I gasped and she sighed out a small laugh.

"Do not and I repeat do not base everything you do around her. Do something for you." She clicked her pen as she wrote something down.

"Uhm duh that's the point, cause hopefully she'll fill my stomach later." I smirked not thinking too much about it and it got silent.

"Oh my God... did you guys- did you?!" She stumbled over her words and I was shocked to say the least.

"Uhm Marielle never told you?" I chuckled deeply as I looked back at the tv.

"Oh my God, oh my God, oh my GOD! I'm- I'm- wait!" She yelled out and I laughed softly as I got up from the floor and walked to the room to get dressed.

Suddenly Marielle's face popped up in the corner as the bright Miami sun shined down on her, "Yo." She smiled lightly and I could tell she was at the beach.

"You knew she's been deflowered?!" Mariana yelled loudly and I groaned out while Marielle smacked on something.

"Oh yeah, around her birthday. Bitch, where have you been?" Marielle flipped up her sunglasses while Sandra poked her head into the shot.

"Heyy-"

"Wait, so, I need details-"

"Y/N has a big ole doink and popped the hell out that cherry." Sandra commented and I closed my eyes at that.

"Why do I feel like that mom from Mean Girls? I'm so proud of you, I- this is a huge deal."

"I think it's sad that all of you are that happy I lost my virginity because no one was interested in me when I was there." I laughed through my embarrassment as I slipped some shorts on.

"You're no longer lonely!" They screamed out and I giggled as I checked my phone battery.

"Okay, but false, you had a couple boys who crushed on you, you just didn't like them." Mariana commented as

"Exactly. The feeling wasn't mutual."

"I'm so glad you didn't give it up to that bum Michael." Marielle sighed out with a shake of her head.

"He was such a douche to you." She added and I briefly thought back to my relationship with the Australian boy.

"We both acted out to each other it wasn't just him. Things weren't meant to be." I quipped with a shrug,

"Thank God." Sandra and Marielle spoke in unison causing me to softly laugh.

They both started to talk about something else while I slipped on something different. As I slipped on a bra and a different shirt I wondered where he was about now. One thing I was appreciative about Michael was his ability to focus on his job. He was really into his band and I knew they were going places. I had absolutely no interest in him due to how in love I was with Y/N but I was curious. Anyone ever randomly think of an old friend they had and just wants to see what they look like now? Exactly.

"Camila is the weird one for putting on pants first." Sandra commented and I frowned slightly before peeking my head into the camera.

"You don't?" I asked while my other two friends stopped talking.

"Yeah? You don't Mar?" Mariana asked and Sandra started to laugh.

I giggled at how quick the reaction changed and I strolled myself into the bathroom to get finished. Once I did finish up and I was satisfied with myself I unplugged my phone and ordered an Uber. Plugging my phone back in due to fear of it dying in the middle of the city and not knowing my way back. I kept up with the vehicle that was picking me up as I tried to look around the area Y/N worked. If there was any food so I could get her what she may like. It was almost as if food was a third companion in this relationship.