Again A Slap :P:P

Start from the beginning

pr: even my husband is not bad.. he can also give a tough competition to my brothers..

ab: do you think like that??

pr: I have no doubt about it.. I'm so lucky to have you.. This moment I'm telling you suniye, like how a part in you will always yearn to see ruhi happy, likewise, even a part in me wishes to see suresh always happy.. But I would tell, even if I had married suresh, he can never love me the way you do.. I swear.. and also, I never loved him the way I love you.. I don't know what are the reasons for that.. but I love you infinitely.. I don't know to put it in words.. But you mean the world to me..

Abhi kissed her forehead..

ab: and I ..

pragya kissed on his cheeks..

pr: You don't need to explain that.. I know..

ab: You don't want me to explain at any point of time??

pr: not like that.. I told it for now.. coz at times, you need to understand that I can understand, feel and breathe your love..

abhi smiled at her..

ab: okay it's time for us to go to our home..

pr: but.. I have booked room for around 2 weeks..

ab: all those issues are settled.. I have completed payment and now we are all set to go.. go like a good girl and freshen up.. I'll be packing your things.. and then we can leave..

pr: sure..

Pragya got freshen up and they both started towards their home.. That was a 20 minutes journey.. Pragya squealed like a kid suddenly..

ab: what happened??

pr: I am very happy..

ab: that's fine.. but why do you express that like a vampire??

pr: you know what, I shouldn't have forgiven you.. you are one senseless moron..

Abhi giggled...

pr: Don't laugh.. it's irritating..

ab: it's fun to tease you..

pr: ahaan.. even it's fun for me to call you a grumpy head..

ab: meri maa.. I surrender.. don't call me grumpy head alone..

pr: why do you feel embarassed for calling you grumpy??

ab: I don't know why.. but I don't like that..

pr: hey.. thought of asking you.. did you continue your job?? or what did you do??

ab: haa.. resigned..

pr: are you mad, to resign such a good job??

ab: just because it is a high-paying job, I can't continue it in the time of my breakdown..

pr: you are a moron again.. I din't mean it is a high-paying job.. I know that is your passion.. Can you leave your passion just for me??

ab: ha.. I could have did.. But I din't..

pr: what are you bluffing??

ab: I din't resign.. I took leave for a week after you left.. and then visited office only once in a week.. all the other days, work from home.. and I go to parks and gardens for working... My work and you are like my both eyes.. I can't compromise one for the other..