Better then drugs part1

Benjamins pov

"I baked you a pie." Edward holds up a pie as I stare at him in my living room. I stare at the apple pie in his hands before looking back into his gold eyes. "I put it in the oven to reheat it before i drove here."

I look back at the pie in his hands." I thought you'd enjoy it. If you don't want it-"

"No! I want it, its mine." I take it from him before he can finish. "Get me a plate and a knife?" I go to the couch, sitting after putting the warm pie on the table. By the time I settle in, Edwards sitting next to me with a slice of pie and a fork.

"Here, love." I smile as I take it from him and turn on the tv.

I flip through before settling on a comedy and tucking into the treat. Its a little awkward under Edwards gaze but the pie is amazing and I hum as I eat. "I like it, sweet but not too much."

Suddenly, its night and I'm curled against Edward. He hums as he gently runs his fingers through my hair, and all I could feel was comfort. I open my eyes and meet Edwards soft gaze. "I love you." My voice is thick with sleep.

Edward grins down at me. "I love you too." He glances at the alarm clock. "Oh and happy birthday."

"Its my birthday?"

"Its 4 in the morning so yes."

I try my best not to scream. "Lets get birthday breakfast! C'mon help me out this window." I squirm out of his arms and tiptoe run to my window.

Edward watches me with amusement in his eyes. "Its 4 in the morning where will you get this birthday breakfast?"

"Esme! She looooves cooking for me and-"

-"Please, please wake up Ben, I-

Need

Yo-"

I stop talking and look around for the desperate voice that called for me. It sounded so familiar....

"Ben, you alright?" Edward takes my face in his hands and gently makes me look at him. "Yeah, its just...uh." I blink for a moment.

Why did I stop again?

"I don't know but anyway, I think Esme would make birthday pancakes with me."

"You just want to sneak more sugar in it when you think she's not looking." Edward rolls his eyes lightheartedly but took me in his arms. "Hold tight Bennie."