Fun

Benjamin's Pov

We rush to my car at the border, stumbling inside as Leah kisses me heatedly. I remove her shirt and throw it somewhere, more focused on bitting at her neck. Leah moans as she presses herself against me. "This is the last time." She pants against me and I chuckle. "Last month was the last time." I whisper and I easily remove her bra. Leah pushes me back from her body, staring up at me from underneath me. "Ben, we can;t get attached to each other, you know this right? This can't be anything more than what it is now. Before it becomes hard." 

I raise an eyebrow at her choice of words, glancing down at my hard on in my jeans. "You know what I mean, we're both broken. We'd only ruin each other." She states almost harshly. "Maybe that would make us perfect. We both don't know how to trust, we both are afraid of being left behind. Leah, this would be easy. It'd be easy to love you." I try to assure her. "I know it would be easy, Ben. I'm not saying it wouldn't be but thats not the point. Love shouldn't be easy."

"Then shut up and lets have fun while we can." Leah stares at me for a moment before sighing. "Fuck it." She hisses, pulling my shirt off and I work on unbuttoning her shorts. "Hm, I'd rather fuck you." I joke as I lean into her heat, hot hands all over me. Leah giggles as we get naked.

-------2 hours later----

I hit the blunt as Leah cards her fingers through my hair. "That was fun." She smiles down at me as I look at her from her lap. "It's always fun with you,Leah. You're the only one who can make me feel something more. You arent just some meaningless lay, you're my best friend." I whisper as she takes a sip from the bottle of Jack I keep just for her. "Your my best friend too." She whispers back as I slowly sit up, staring into her eyes.

I kiss her gently before reaching to the front seat, pulling out my small baggie of bugger sugar. I feel her watch me as I place my blunt in the car ashtray. I lay the drug out on a small mirror, sniffing it up easily. "I know it's wrong of me to be here with you but it's too much fun." She hums thoughtfully. "I know." I grin at her. "But if they can do all this wrong, it can't hurt to do what we want for a little bit." I continue as I sniff, trying to keep the residue from dropping down my nose. 

I pick the blunt back up, taking a long drag and holding it as I stare at Leah. "You're imprint will be lucky." I smile as she scoffs. "We both know I can't have children." Leah tries to hide the pain in her voice with anger. "To pass on the best jeans is just a guess, Leah. Trust me, you're gonna imprint and I know its gonna be amazing for you." 

"How do you know?"

"Because I do." I hum and she hands me the bottle. I take a swig and hand it back. Leah stares at me for a long moment before sighing. "Lets go to the clearing and get fucked up. You can drink that and I'll sniff some more stuff, smoke a little more." I offer, we need fun rather than this heavy conversation. Or maybe it's not as heavy as I think, I am pretty buzzed. Leah looks at the drug in my hands. "What is it this time for you?" 

"Don't worry about it, I promise I wont die on you." I grin and she slowly nods. "Lets go dance." Leah starts looking for her clothes, pulling on her shorts and my shirt. I pull on my jeans and grab my jacket from the passenger seat. I stumble out , almost falling but catching myself last minute. 

It takes us a little longer before we finally make it through the woods but we do make it. I let myself fall dramatically in the grass, arms spread wide. I listen to Leah hum as she dances around the clearing, taking deep gulps from her bottle. I do a few more lines before joining her, singing gently as we dance together, drunk and high. We dance the night away, having more fun then I had felt in a long time.

This is fun.

Isn't it?