When?

Benjamin's pov

I stretch as I slowly join the waking world. I pull the blanket over my head as I allow my senses to fade in. After a few moments, I feel my skin crawl from eyes on me so I peak over the edge of the blanket. I meet eyed with Edward, his stance tense.

He raises an eyebrow as he holds his palm open towards me. I see the familar ziplock I had hidden in my car. My heart stops and my stomach drops.

My mouth dries but I force myself to sit up straight and meet Edwards eyes. I keep my expression neutral as we stareat one another. "So?" My voice is baiting and thick with sleep. Edwards jaw tightens and he glares at the baggie. "When did you think this is ever the smart thing to do, Benjamin? The Bennie I love would ne-"

"You never loved me." I get out of bed and Edward flinches at my cold tone. "You shouldn't do this, Benjamin. I love you, thats why I left. I thought it would be better for you, I never thought..." Edward stares at the ziplock bag in remorse. "Im asking you to stop, for me." his voice cracks and I shake my head.

"I don't want to. Besides, you didnt stay for me. None of you did." I state as I pull on my shoes.
"I asked them to." Edward attempts to defend them and I roll my eyes. "Whatever. Look, I don't want you in my life anymore. But if you have to be, get used to it. Im being selfish, and Im having fun." I shrug on my jacket as I speak.

I don't look Edwards way again as I get ready to leave. "How can you ask me to watch you kill yourself?" He asks as I go to grab my ziplock bag from him.

I meet Edwards eyes this time ad I grab it. "The same way you could say you never loved me."

He grips it for a brief moment before handing it over. Edward frowns and looks away as I walk out his room, baggie in hand.