Danger

Benjamins pov

After basking in the afterglow for a few minutes I pull myself from Edward. I don't bother looking at him as I dress. Making sure I had everything, I glance at Edward who had an unreadable expression. "I'm going home. See you in school." I wave and leave.

I hear faint russling behind me as I before Edward is standing in front of me. "So we aren't going to talk about things?"

"We already did. I just want to lay down and listen to some music." I push past him ignoring the fact he didn't have to move if he didn't want to. I straighten my clothes and hop in ny car, rushing to get back to my bed and hope to forget how good Edward felt under me. How perfectly we fit.

How he slowly warmed under my touch. I scowl and pull in the house, glancing up to see my light still on. I shrug it off even though I had been pretty sure I turned it off before I left.

But who knows with the amount of drugs I do.

I glance in the driveway as I unlock the door to check who was inside. Bella and Charlies cars were gone so it wouldn't be a stretch to assume my baby sister was with Jacob and Charlie was pulling a nighy job.

Pushing open the door, my nerves prick and I frown, something was off here. I pull out my cellphone to see a few missed calls from Alice and Edward.

I listen to one of Alices voicemails as I close and lock the door behind me. I can't make out much though as I walk to my room, wind blurring out her voice. But as I touched the doorknob a few words rang clear.

"...strange vampire in your room.."

I throw open my door and drop my phone. I meet eyes with a red eyes vampire holding my favorite shirt to his face. Moving as fast as possible I pull out my axe and lighter from my pockets.

By the time I have both in my hand, the vampire before me seems to blur before a hard cold force knocks me back. I feel his hands dig into my sides and I purposefully ignore out blurring surroundings to act.

I light my lighter with ease, and use the spray to burn him. I do burn my fingertips a tad but it gets him to drop me and flee, still burning the whole way out my window.

Before I can gather myself from my spot crumbled on the floor beside the steps, Alice and Emmet are before me. They wrinkle their noses at the burnt vampire smell but rush to me to gently help me to my feet.

"When I got the vision, you ended up getting killed by him! How are you okay?" Alice asks as she helps me to sit on my bed. Emmett watches with concern in his golden eyes.

"I remember when you fought James you burned the pieces. I can't break him but what kind of stoner doesn't have cologne spray and lighters?" I shrug. "Better then just letting him kill me. Wheres Eddie?"

"Hes hunting the bastard who broke in."