How fun

A/n. Anybody wanna see hiw they met and how Ben made it to forks before Bella?

Benjamins pov

We've been gone nearly a week and its been a rush, but I can see Slim wanting to go back soon. I sigh and check my messy eyeliner around my eyes before checking my shiny short short. The white and red rhinestones shines in the horrible light and I wink at myself.

Finally I hear Rihanna and I rush out the bathroom, hurrying to the front stage. I can stop my wicked grin as I shake my body, men throwing some money at me. I drop on my hands and knees as the hook plays, crawling sexily to a salt and pepper hairs man.

When I reach him, I stay on my knees but lift up, moving to the beat. I wink playfully at him as he watched me, his gaze dragging up and down my body. He leans forward, his eyes glued to my junk as I move. "How much for a dance?" I have to read his lips more than anything but I get the gist.

Reaching an arm out, I push him backwards into his sit, sliding off the stage with ease. I lean close to his ear, "20 for one dance." I keep my voice husky, drippung sex appeal. He tucks a bill into the back of my shorts, his fingers brushing briefly against my ass.

I slowly dance for him, letting his hands vaguely wander but i keep him from going too far as he tucks more bills into my shorts. I smirk at him as the song comes to a close, raising myself from his lap after a good amount of time.

I wink teasingly but before I can hop back on stage he grabs my hand, tugging me back too him. "When do you get off?" He whispers in my ear and I roll my eyes. "2 am. But trust me, just cuz I'm getting off dont mean you get to."

I pull my hand away and he shrugs. "If you like it, find me when your done." He leans back in his seat as I look at my hand. Two pills sat in my open palm and i glance at him. "Hm. I'll consider it," I wink at him as I make my way to the bar.

As I make my way, hands slap my ass but it isnt unusual here so I contine before I make it to my coworker. "Mick, gimme a gin and tonic." I tell him when I get close enough. Mick slids it over after a moment and I dry swallow the pills before finishing my drink in two gulps.

"Woah there alcoholic." Mick jokes just as I feel a warm hand press against my lower back. It slids lower before money is tucked into my shirt. "I'd stay and have this battle of wits but it seems i have work to do." I wink at Mick before spinning and facing the mystery man.

Its a handsome man, his brown hair vaguely reminded me of Edward but that seemed to be the only thing they had in common. I meet his blue eyes with a sultry smile. "Hm?" I hum and lean against the bar. "How much for 100?" I smirk and glance at the bathrooms.

"C'mon."
-------

I miss Edward