Back for you

Benjamin pov

"I came back for you." Edward replies softly and my throat clogs up. Don't believe that shit, Bennie.

I sneer at him and spit by his shoes as I storm off. "Bullshit, Eddie!  Fine, don't tell me I'm going home." I nearly shout at him, slurring. I spin on my heels and briefly loose my balance before I fix myself.

Maybe I took too much. Whatever, imma get a good rest i guess.

"You cant go home like this, Ben you can barely walk. How about i drive you to my house? You can sleep it off there." With Edwards big pretty eyes in my face and the dizzy cloudiness taking up my brain, I couldn't say no. Especially with the concern in his voice. Maybe I can just pretend Im so messed up I forgot we broke up? I just wanna be able to smell him for a little but not have him.

Not like he wants me anyway.

I only realize I must've agreed when Im at the door to Edwards volvo and he looks at me like I missed something important. "What?" I try to look at him with a serious expression but it melts into chuckles. "I asked what did you take today other then the weed I smelled on you this morning?" Edward repeats and opens the door for me. I slide in the car and jump slightly when he closes the door for me. I watch as he crosses the car and slides in the driver seat. Hes so pretty.

Edward looks at me expectantly and I smile crookedly at him. "Youre so pretty Eddie. And glittery." I reach out and touch his cold cheek for a moment. He looks so cute startled too.

Man im so fucked up.

I chuckle at that thought and lean back in the seat. Edward sighs and reaches over, clicking in my seat belt. He starts the car as I space out staring out the window.