Love only hurts

Author's note: Skip to 1:44 to get straight to the music but I say you should check her out on youttube I love her music and her covers. Her youtube is Abby Glover!

Benjamins pov

I close the car door harshly and I rush to La Push beach, hoping to catch Bella and the pack before they move. Ever since Bella moved back she's been with Jacob, finding out he was a wolf from Jacob's breadcrumbs, along with the fact when I had been digging into what Edward was. I guess when you found some of the truth you stumble across it all. In her case, more literally than most. That girl could probably trip over a smooth flat surface. It's odd how differently we turned out from each other, but thats the way is when you let hurt dictate who you are. 

When I get there, Bella and Jacob are on some drift wood, speaking in hushed tones until he turned to face me when the sand gave way under my shoes. I wave quietly at them but take the hint, continuing to was on the beach past them. I dont bother to look back at them as I stare out at the water, walking along the beach close to the water. Leah takes her place beside me, strolling close enough for our shoulders to brush. Between my partying and binges, Leah and I had become close from when I'd be pushed on Bella when she would visit Jacob. 

"You smell like leaches." She whispers as we walk and I shrug. "Is Jacob finally confessing his love?" I whisper back instead of answering. As if she wouldn't run back to Sam if imprinting wasn't such a concrete thing. Leah glances over at me, her gaze sympathetic. "Yes."

I nod but a frown tugs on the corner of my lips. "Aren't we the perfect cases to show love just gets you hurt in the end?" I sigh. "They both will have to learn that on their own. And who knows, maybe their the few lucky ones who will love without the pain." Leah shrugs. "Do you believe that?" I glance at her.

Leah's silence speaks for itself as it drags on, the both of us pausing to look at one another. "Are you going back to him?" She stares me in my eye and i stare back. "Would you go back to Sam?" I question her and she frowns, looking behind me at the water thoughtfully for a moment. "You said it yourself, love only gets you hurt." Leah mumbles, meeting my eyes uncertainly. "But would you go back to him?" I press. 

"Maybe, I couldn't tell you. I know no matter what I'd like to imagine, he isn't mine anymore. Maybe he wasn't mine to begin with." 

"Leah..."

"You have a chance to have your love back, but after what has taken place do you think you can trust him not to hurt you again?"

"I don't think I could trust him to never do that again, after all he didn't just leave me Leah, he told me he never loved me in the first place. Like I was just a way to pass the time." I sigh and place my hands on her full hips. Leah wraps her arms around my shoulders, her beautiful eyes burning into mine. "Lets for get about the heartbreak for the moment. Leah, lets have some fun." I smile weakly at her and she nods. "Seth isn't home." 

I glance at Bella and Jacob on the drift wood some ways down the beach. "Looks like Bella's busy."

Leah pulls away, stretching out a hand to me. "Then c'mon." I place my hand in her small warm one. She pulls me away, the two of us walking slowly until we hear Jacob and Bella call after us. "Ditch the phones?" I mumble as we slowly speed up the pace. Leah nods and we pull out cellphones out, dropping them on the beach before breaking into a run to her home. 

I can't help but laugh when I stumble from the sand giving away and Leah giggles. "Dont turn to Bella." She teases as I jump on her back. "Never!" I cant help but whoop as she runs faster without having to stay at my pace. "How are you faster when I'm on you?" I joke as she runs, holding tightly to her.