Im really sorry

Benjamins pov

I cant stop from laughing as I step out of the shower, Edwards flustered and frantic apologies in my mind. I decided to get in the shower to avoid that as Esme remakes me breakfast. I whistle as I dry myself, pausing when the doorknob rattles.

"Someones in here." I mumble, knowing whomever was outside the door could hear me. It opens anyway and I let out an alarmed squeak as I was pressed against the wall.

Edward stares deeply into my eyes and I melt, feeling myself twitch against his pants and I buck unconsciously. "E-edward wh-"

"Let me show you that I'm really sorry." Edward growls and I gasp when his hand wraps around me. I let out a small moan, panting slightly. "Y-you dont have to its a common mist-" Edward has his mouth around my dick before I can realise and I throw my head back in pleasure.

"Oh fuck, Edward!" I felt like the air was sucked out of me and I thrust into his mouth. Edward takes it with a moan, swallowing me whole and I feel my knees buckle. My legs are around his neck in seconds.

My words are quickly limited to swearing and Edwards name as I bask in the unexpected pleasure. It doesnt take him long to bring me to the edge, I blame it on the fact he doesnt need air, and I tighten my grip on his hair.

Edwards gold eyes meet mine, dark with lust and thats the end of me. Searing hot pleasure rakes throughout my form and I choke out Edwards name as he swallows all of my cum.

He keeps sucking until I push him off me, whimpering from oversensitivity. Edward licks his lips as he stares up at me. "Delicious."

I shiver at the implication, slowly catching my breath. "What was that for?"

"Honestly? I-" Edwards voice is drowned out by my head nearly knocking me over from pain. I force myself to stay on my feet, nodding along to Edward's moving lips. He looks over his shoulder when he pauses before taking my hand in his with a soft smile.

I try to blink away the pain and push forward as he pulls me into the kitchen. Jasper rushes in, trying to speak to me but the pain just drowns him out. I watch as he turns to Edward, apeaking frantically as the pain finalky becomes over whelming, making me collapse. Edwards face is the last thing I see before I lose consciousness.

Flashback

Edward frowns at me, a cold expression on his face. "I dont love you, Benjamen...my family is leaving leaving Forks."

"You never loved me!" I hiss at Edward in his bedroom as he holds a baggie of something out to me.

"How could you ask me to watch you kill yourself?"

Flashback over

"Ben!" Edwards voice calls out frantically. I groan as Carlisle has a light in my eyes, pushing it away. "Stop, stop Im fine. Just got a little dizzy, thats all." I wiggle from under him and Carlisle moves reluctantly, frowning at ne as I stand slowly on shaky legs.

"You just fainted after having a brain injury, you aren't fine. Is there any pain? Or was it a dizzy spell?"

"Can I sit down and eat first?" Edward sighs as he helps me to the couch. "We need to make sure you're alright." He gently touches my shoulder as Carlisle walks over to me with his medical bag. "Im not refusing that, I'm just hungry. Its probably food based." I pout as the doctor takes his seat in front of me.

He frowns at me, glancing at Edward. "Did you feel any pain? Before you passed out?"

"I just want to eat." I sigh.

And think. Those couldn't have been memories right? Edward would tell me wouldnt he?

Carlisle relents after a few minutes and I dig into my breakfast, my mind a storm.

What did I forget?