Hes mine

Benjamin's pov

I have Crystal pressed against my van, kissed her deeply with my hand under her shirt. She lets out small breathy noises and I play with her nipples before she pushes me against the van. I let her unbutton my pants as we make out fiercely,  until I hear a growl infront of me.

I pull away and Crystal attacked my neck, nibbling it gently. My attention is on Edward, furious,  predatory as he glared at the other teen against me. I open my mouth to speak but he snarles before speaking.

"Get. Off. Him." From Edwards tone, I could tell he wouldn't repeat himself. Shocked,  Crytal leans into me when she sees Edwards rage filled posture. He looked ready to kill. "Uhhh...hi?" I whispered awkwardly and I know he heard it from how quickly his eyes bore into mine.

"Maybe you should go, Crystal." I whisper to her quickly and she looks up at me, offended. "My names Heather." Cr- Heather snaps and stumbles off quickly. I watch her to give me a few moments before I have to meet Edwards eyes.

When I look over to him, his posture is relaxed and a confident smirk on his lips. I twitch in my pants and Edward looks at my bulge. "My, my, how bad you are. You didnt even remember her name." Edward shakes his head mockingly. "How shameful. Let me drive you home, I think you made an ass of yourself enough tonight."

I shrug, looking back at the house. "If I gotta go lemme tell uh.." I push myself off my van only to stumble forewards, almost falling flat on my face if not for Edward. I look at him, his cold, hard arms around me. I sigh without thinking and grin up him. "Hmm...I love you, Eddie." I chuckle at his shocked face. "You haven't said that si-"

"Boop!" I poke his nose playfully. "Shhh dont get alll mushy. Jus cuz you broke my heart dont mean I stopped lovin you." I slur out before freeing myself from his arms dramatically.

Walking back into the party was tough, well I mean not getting distracted was tough. I eye the chip bowl momentarily before setting back off on my hunt again, finding Slim in the basement.

He had his red solo cup and a blunt as he spoke in hushed tones to Angelica, whom looked slightly uncomfortable. When i get closer i get why, Slim is going into a rant about how the government is recording our phone calls and collecting our texts for information on the general population to rule the world. Which, to be fair maybe isn't too far fetched (world domination is doubtful tho) after the whole facebook thing, but thats not what you want to hear from a guy with a blunt in his mouth.

"Dude Im heading out. I gotta...gotta ride. You good?" Slim looks up at me with bleary eyes. "Yeah Im good, man. Angel here offered me a ride when I was puking in the flower upstairs."

"You mean Angelica?"

"Shhhut up man shes an angel to me."

I roll my eyes but stumble off, grabbing myself one more drink. I manage to finish it before I make it to my van but I dont bother throwing away the cup. Its not like that will stop ole Eddie from knowing about it.

As I approach, Edward watches me with an expression that makes me feel like prey. Like a deer staring into the eyes of a lion.

When I get arm length to him, Edward pulls me into his arms and presses me against my van. His cool breath fanned over my face as I stare into the eyes of the man that broke my heart. It feels like a lifetime before he kisses me, whiskey on my lips.

"You're mine, Benjamin. Don't forget that." Edwards voice sounds like liquid sex and i whimper, bucking against him. "All you-" I cut myself off with a small whine when he latches onto my neck. I rub myself against him as he sucks on my neck, my thoughts clouded with lust and alcohol.

It took us breaking up AND me making out with a chick for him to finally touch me like this.

I cant help but think when Edward pulls away. He glances at my neck and smirks, his eyes dark. "Lets get you home, you need to rest."

Damn it.