Chapter 123

(H/C) = hair color

(E/C) = eye color

You felt overjoyed.

It had been such an amazing night, and you were so happy to have shared it with Law. Dancing with him after your family left was definitely one of your favorite parts of the night.

You should have expected he would take the chance to seduce you. The feeling of his warm palms, his sensual kisses, his sexy smirk, that alluring look in those magnetic eyes of his... The sight of the two last glistening in the semi-darkness as he guided you to your shared bedroom would forever burn in your memories.

You simply let yourself go, got swept up in his play, gave in to him. Not that you could have done otherwise, even if you had wanted.

You entered your bedroom, and Law left your side to turn on one of your bedside lamps, taking a moment to remove his shoes afterward. By then, you knew each other's bodies perfectly and didn't need light, but you liked seeing each other. You had done it in the darkness other times because sometimes you preferred it like that, it was different, but you always missed being able to connect through your eyes.

When he turned around, he smirked and playfully waggled his eyebrows a couple of times, making you giggle.

You opened your arms as you walked to him. "Come here, silly."

When you reached him, your arms wrapped around his neck, and your lips met his, melting in passion. Your hands slid to his chest, and your fingers worked to unbutton his shirt, pulling it open and dragging your palms up his warm, inked skin.

He swiftly took the shirt off as you kept sharing open-mouthed kisses, and your hands reached his broad shoulders, where they rested. Then, his tattooed hands moved to your back, and his mouth changed your lips for your neck, where he left soft kisses as he unzipped your dress. He slowly trailed down to the curve of your neck and slid the black straps off your shoulders, kissing their bare skin as he freed them from the fabric.

You shuddered when his gentle palms brushed the entire length of your arms as he removed your dress, his lips tracing kisses toward your collarbone.

When the dress fell to the floor, you stepped out of it, removing your shoes in the process, and Law pressed you to his body with an arm around your lower back as he lifted his other hand to your hair, burying his fingers within your (H/C) locks and taking your lips with his once again, your eyes meeting for a burning second.

You gingerly pushed him to the bed, and he obediently walked backward until the back of his legs met the side of the mattress. Your fingers brushed their way down his chest to his waist, and you removed his belt and undid his pants. Instead of letting them fall, you broke the kiss and knelt down, sliding them down his legs.

He smirked gently and lifted one foot at a time to help you.

After leaving his pants behind you, you looked up at him and smiled before reaching out to the hem of his boxers, his length already noticeable inside them. Then, you dragged them down too, and removed them from his body.

Your eyes traced his whole body, following his sculpted legs, pausing at his tempting sex, crossing his seductive chest, and finally meeting his arresting eyes, that stared at you with that unique mixture of sparkling love and dark lust. He was pure perfection.

You licked your lips, and his smirk widened.

Keeping the eye contact, you rose to your feet again, wrapped your arms around his neck and pressed his mouth to yours before gingerly pushing your tongue inside, his own tongue immediately welcoming it, as well as his arms welcomed you against him.