Chapter 26

Law's POV

"Come in. Make yourself at home," Esther-ya said inviting me to enter her home.

It was rather tiny, but it was okay. It looked like a normal home. I admit that surprised me.

"Let's go to my room."

When she switched on the lights of her room I felt as if I had crossed another portal. A portal that connected to the room of a dangerous stalker. Maybe her home wasn't as normal...

Her whole room was covered with anime posters, most of them about my world and specially about me. I could see my face everywhere and it was disturbingly scary. She even had a full-sized poster of myself right in front of the door. The door itself was covered with posters.

"Don't be shy. Enter," she said, snapping me out from my dark thoughts.

"You... Really like anime, don't you?" I stuttered, looking around as I stepped inside, fearing one of my copies would jump out one of her posters to attack me.

"Did you still doubt it?" She grinned widely.

My eyes turned to her small bed and I blinked seeing what was laying on it, ignoring the One Piece sheets. I walked to her bed and took it in my hands. I could recognize myself in chibi version.

"Do you like him? (Y/N) made him for my birthday," she explained nearing me and staring down at the plushie.

"(Y/N)-ya did it?" I mumbled. It had my old hat, and she had sewed a smirk on its face. "It's very well done."

"Right? I'm totally in love with him. He's so huggable. I often sleep hugging him," she commented poking the area where the nose of the plushie should be.

I chuckled. I wondered how much time had she spent on doing it.

"I have two more Law plushies, but this one is the best by far," she added pointing to a tall shelf with two similar plushies, although these weren't handmade. "This is hers too."

I raised my eyes to a spot of one wall where I could see a couple of drawings about me. I gently placed my plushie version on the mattress before walking to the drawings.

Once more, my face returned my gaze from the paper. "She's good."

"She is. I wish I could draw like this. I would have to buy another apartment just to hang all the drawings about you that I would do." She opened a drawer and took another paper from a folder. "This is (Y/N)'s too, but is so awesome that I don't dare to leave it unprotected. I think it reflects your character very faithfully."

She handed me the paper and I took it. The other drawings I saw weren't colored, but this one was. Esther-ya was right. It was an amazing drawing. It had a lot of details, and summed up my life very well. I handed it back to her and she put it back in the folder.

"This is not from (Y/N), but it's very cool too." She signaled to the crowded shelves.

It was full of figures, and behind them, there were lots of mangas. Looking closely, I realized the entire Strawhat crew was there, along with other pirates I knew. And of course, she had some different figures of myself. "Do you ever think of anything that's not anime or manga related?"

"Why would I waste my time on something not anime or manga related?" she joked. I wasn't sure it was entirely a joke, though. "If you want to take a few One Piece mangas, you can borrow them."

"It's okay. I prefer reading them on Internet. Thank you." I smirked.

"I don't want to delay you more, so I'll give you your gift." She took a wrapped box that I hadn't noticed before from her desk and handed it to me.