Chapter 32

"Here we are!!!!" Esther cheered once you got out of the car.

You had just arrived at the Expomanga event. It was pretty early, but you could already see many people heading to the same place, easily recognizable for the colorful and diverse cosplays most of them wore.

"There it goes the first Hatsune Miku of the day," she commented seeing a girl dressed up as Hatsune Miku passing by.

"I can see a Luffy, too." You giggled. "Look Law, it's a Luffy."

"I see, I see..." he mumbled, scanning his surroundings with interest as you headed to the corresponding area. As you got nearer, more people was visible.

"There are always many Luffys, since it's so easy to cosplay as him. Nami is pretty simple too," Esther pointed out. She was wearing a pink wig and dressed with a gothic lolita styled dress, carrying a matching small parasol. She was grabbing a Kumashi plushy with her free hand as well and carried a small bag, as well as you.

Law simply was wearing his black and yellow hoodie with his usual spotted jeans. All Esther had needed to lend him was a plastic version of Kikoku which he was carrying comfortably leaning it against his shoulder, as he used to with the real one, and the mushroom-shaped hat he wore before the new one, since his hat was still at the dry cleaners. Since he was cosplaying as his pre-timeskip version, you had concealed the tattoos on his right hand with some makeup.

You weren't cosplaying but you wore a cute, black, doll-like dress. It wasn't a dress you would usually wear, but you liked it and this was a good occasion to enjoy it.

"I've already seen two Narutos and three Sakuras," you commented.

"There is Ichigo!" Esther exclaimed. "Gintoki! We have a Gintoki!" she cheered. "Jesus, this is full of Natsus and Lucys, too."

"Look, Law, another you." You laughed.

He turned to the guy who was cosplaying as himself before meeting your eyes with a smirk, and your heart skipped a beat when he did.

"Oh my, it's Levi. Levi. Levi. Levi!!!" Esther shouted before running to a guy cosplayed as the mentioned Levi.

You didn't remember too much of the character but, if Esther was so excited, it had to be a really good cosplay.

You observed how she asked him for a photo and she took a picture of the two. "Levi is a character from another anime. He has your seiyuu," you explained, feeling Law's inquisitive stare.

Law nodded with a quiet hum.

Esther waved her hand at 'Levi' and returned to where you and Law were. She showed you the pictures and you resumed your walk.

"Do we have to wait for all of this people to enter? The entrance is still far away," Law questioned in shock. By then, you had already reached the start of the infinite line to enter, and he was astonished by the huge number of people that was waiting to go inside.

Many of the surrounding people turned to look at Law as you walked, admiration in their eyes. He certainly didn't pass unnoticed.

"Nah, don't worry. If you come with a cosplay, you can enter for free; the line is for that people. I bought the tickets online, we enter for a different place. We'll barely have to wait," Esther soothed him.

Law looked around him in awe when you entered the place. It was as you said: a huge room full with small stands and many people walking in between.

"Let's take some pictures!" Esther cheered, taking out her camera from her bag.

She asked a random girl to take the picture and the three of you gathered together smiling (in Law's case smirking) at the camera. She took several pictures in which you varied your positions before giving it back to Esther.