Chapter 40

Kaitlyn's Pov: I wake up and pick out an oufit. I change and go to the bathroom. I brush my hair and teeth. I walk to my room and grab my backpack. I grab my phone and walk down the stairs. I grab my car keys and walk out the front door. I walk to my car and hop in. 

( Skipping the school day) 

The bell rings and I walk out of science. I see Logan come up to me and he says can I ask you something. Yeah I say. Will you go on a date with my tonight says Logan. Yes I say. I'll come and pick you up at 6:30 says Logan. Okay I say. Oh and wear something comfy says Logan. Okay I say. We walk over to everybody. I walk over to mel and she says hey. Hey, I have a date with logan tonight I say. Awesome says mel. 

Yeah I say. We all walk out. Mel and I walk to our cars. Where's Cael I say. He had to stay after says Mel. Oh I say. Yeah says Mel. I look at Mel and say is something bugging you. Mel looks at me and says no why. You seem almost hurt, Did Cael hurt you I say. No says Mel. Okay I say. I have to go I will see you later says Mel. Bye I say and hop in my car. Mel starts to drive away. 

(Skip to where logan comes and gets kaitlyn) 

My mom answers the door and I see Logan. He smiles at me and says you look amazing. Thank you I say. What time does she have to be home says logan. No later then 10 o'clock says my mom. Thank you says Logan. Your welcome says my mom. Logan opens the door and let's me go first. He closes the door and says you get to pick the movie. Okay I say. Logan opens the door and I hop in. 

He walks to his side and hops in. He starts to drive and says what movies are you into. Disney I say. Disney isn't bad says logan. What do you like I say. Marvel movies says Logan. They are okay depending on which one's you watch I say. True, favorite animal says Logan. Dogs and you I say. Dogs, what breed says logan. Golden retriever and you I say. German shephard says logan. I love them to I say. 

logan laughs and we get to the movie theater. Logan finds a place to park and hops out. He opens my door and helps me out. we walk inside and he says pick the movie. I see beauty and the beast. Can we do beauty and the beast I say looking at Logan. Yeah says Logan and he pays for tickets. We walk over to the food. I was going to do the Mega deal says Logan. Okay I say. I found it and it comes with 2 large drinks and a large popcorn. 

Logan pays and I grab my drink. We walk to the room number and Logan says do you like disney movies. I love them I say. There is nothing wrong with that says Logan. Yeah I say. We sit down and the movie starts to play. 

......

The movie gets over. We walk out of the theater. That was really good I say. Yeah I liked it says Logan. You did I say looking at him. Yeah, It was really good even tho I'm not into disney shows says Logan. Wow, that is a shocker I say. We laugh and walk to Logan's car. He unlocks my door and opens it for me. I hop in and he closes my door. He hops in his side and looks at his phone it was 9:18. 

He looks at me and says I'll take you home early. I may get some bonus points says Logan. We laugh and I say bonus points that was good. A hug and a kiss I'm good says Logan. I would so hug him but I'm not sure about the kiss. He can kiss me, I'll hug him. I like that idea. I see us pull up to my house. Ugh I think. Logan hops out and walks over to my side. He opens my door and helps me out. 

We walk to my porch and I look at Logan. Thank you for tonight I had a blast I say. Your welcome says Logan. He leans in and presses his lips against mine. I kiss him back and think I love this. I feel his lips leave mine and I think one more please. I open my eyes and he hugs me. I wrap my arms around him and he says thank you for the fun night. I had a good time. Your welcome, thank you for taking me I say. 

Your welcome says Logan and he pulls away. I'll see you tomorrow I say. I'll see you tomorrow says Logan. He walks down the stairs and walks to his car. I walk inside and my mom says how was it. It was great, He took me to a movie and we watch beauty and the beast I say. That is awesome, I liked him. I liked how he had respect and manners says my mom. I do to because you don't find many like that I say. 

Yeah, that is true says my mom. Yeah, I'm going to bed, love you I say. Love you to says my mom. I go to my room and change. I hop in bed and think tonight was amazing.