Chapter 7

Mel's Pov: I wake up and go down stairs. I grab a bowl and see my older brother walk out. I see my older brother walk out and he says morning sis. Morning butthead I say. I hear my brother laugh and he says let's go out to breakfast. Okay I say. I walk to my room and throw on blue short jeans a black crop top and tie the flannel around my waist. I put on my red converse and walk out the door. 

I walk to the bathroom and brush my hair. I walk down the stairs and wait for my brother. He comes over and opens the door. We walk to his Jeep. I like to call it a heep. I hop in and so does he. He pulls out of the driveway and I say I have to go to a friends house and do a math project. Okay mom and dad won't mind as long as you tell them says Zayden. I know I say. Just watching out for you says Zayden. 

..........

Mom, Dad I say. Yeah says my mom. Can I go over to a friends house because we have a math project to do I say. Yeah your brother is taking you says my mom. Okay, thank you I say. Welcome says my mom. Zayden I say. Yeah he says. Will you take me to my friends house. Yeah says Zayden. I text cael. m-mel c-cael

m-I need your address please. 

c- (Address) 

m- Thank you be there in a few

c-k 

.........

Thank you I say as we pull up to the house. Yep text me when you need a ride says Zayden. Okay I say. I see Cael come over and Zayden says it's a boy, you didn't tell mom and dad. Yeah, it's fine I'l be over here once and then we won't even talk I say. Cael opens the door and says hey. Hey I say. Cael puts out his hand and I take it. He helps me out of the jeep. Bye I say. Bye says Zayden. Holy shit your house is huge I say. 

Thanks says Cael. I was shocked at how big the house was. Cael opens the door and says ladies first. I walk in and see a living room to the right and then a pool to the right all the way to the end. You have a swimming pool in your house I say. Yeah says Cael. That is pretty cool I say. Yeah says Cael. I look to the left and see the kitchen. I walk in the kitchen and say I would love to have a kitchen like this. Cael didn't say anything. 

I look at Cael and say do you want to start. Yeah he says. He grabs all the stuff and I say do you possibly have a hair tie. Yeah says Cael and he leaves. I wait for him to come back and I look at the pumpkin can. I preheat the oven to 450. Cael comes back and says here. He puts it in his hand and pulls it back. It hits me and I say ass. Cael and I laugh. I wash my hands and dry them off. 

We get all the stuff and I say we need nutmeg I say. No we don't says Cael. Yes we do I say. No says Cael. Yes I say. No says Cael. Yes we do I say. No says Cael. Yes I say. no says Cael as he looks at me. Okay I say. I see cael walk in the living room and he says what kind of songs. Venom by eminem I say. Cael turns it on and walks over to me. We start to do the pumpkin and then add all the ingredients. We get done and put it in the oven. 

...........

The pie cools down and we start to write 3.14 with a toothpick. We get done and Cael says Do you want me to take it or do you. You can my brother may eat it I say. We laugh and Cael says sounds like something every sibling does. Do you have siblings I say. Yes I have a younger sister named Scarlet says Cael. Do you have any animals I say. We use to have a dog, but my sister is allergic so we had to get rid of her says Cael. 

Ouch, I'm sorry I say. It's fine favorite color says Cael. black, blue and purple I say. Blue and orange says Cael. I nod and Cael says do you need a ride home. Yeah, I should probably be going I say. Cael grabs his car keys and we walk out to his lamborghini. He opens the door and I hop in. He walks to his side and hops in. 

......

Right here I say. Cael pulls in the driveway and I look at him. Thank you I say. Your welcome says Cael. I'll see you monday I say. Sounds good says Cael. Bye I say as I hop out. Bye says Cael. I walk to the door and he pulls out of the driveway and speeds down the road. I might like this boy I think to myself.