Chapter 25

Kaitlyn's Pov: I got to school and walk in. I see Logan, Maddy, Matt, Avery, Cael and Mel. I talked to Mel for a minute and they leave. I was like okay that's cool. I walk over to them and say hey. Hey says Logan. She is getting to attached to Cael I think to myself. Her and Cael are getting really close I say looking at Maddy. Yeah, there is nothing wrong with that says Maddy.I guess, but I feel like he is going to take time away from her.

So we won't be able to talk to her I say. Really I hear someone say. I look up and see Scotty take a step towards me. I will tell you now. You don't start making up shit about Cael. Either you hate him or you like him. If you hate him, don't go around saying shit about him. You can't fill a plate like he does says Scotty. Oh I bet I could I say looking at Scotty. You go have fun playing with the devil. 

Tell me if it hurts when you land on burning coals from him says Scotty. The only person landing on coals is him, maybe he will leave Mel I say. I see Scotty's face change and he walks away. You don't say shit like that says Matt. I roll my eyes and shake my head. You should have stayed quiet says Maddy. Why Cael has been a dick I say looking at Maddy. Really Cael has been royal to Mel. I haven't seen him do that in awhile says Scotty. 

I haven't seen him this happy with somebody in awhile says Scotty. I shake my head and walk away. 

Scotty's Pov: I'm glad Kaitlyn is a girl. If she want I would have already had her on the ground. I'm leaving I say. I walk out the doors and pull out my phone. I call Cael and it starts to ring. c-Cael m-Me

c- Hello 

m- Hey are doing anything

c- hanging out with Mel. That's it what's up. 

m- I have some news for you and Mel if I can come over. 

c- Yeah 

m- Okay be there in 5 minutes. 

c- Okay see ya in a few. 

.........

I get to Cael's house and shut my car off. I walk to the front door and see the door open. I walk inside and Cael shuts the door. I see Mel and she says hey. What up I say. Cael sits down and I sit down as well. What is going on says Mel. Kaitlyn today said that Cael was going to take you away from her. You won't talk to her I say. I stepped in and told her you either hate him or like him. Not to be ass in anyway. 

I mean you are just that guy I say. Yeah, I understand that says Cael. I told her if you hate him you don't start making up shit about you. I looked at her and told her you can't feel a plate like he does. She said that she bets she could.  I told her have fun playing with the devil. Tell me if it hurts when you land on burning coals. she looked at me and said the only person landing on coals is him I say. 

I can't do anything about it. She hates me, she hates me that's okay because I have people that like me for me says Cael. You got that right I say. Excuse me says Mel and leaves. I see Cael turn his head and I say well I better get back, But I wanted to let you know. Thank you says Cael. Your welcome I say as I get up. Cael opens the door and says I'll see you later. See ya I say and walk to my car. I hop in. 

Mel's Pov: I walk to Cael's room and think why would she do that. Why I think to myself. I feel the tears fall and I walk around. I see everything get blurry and I think I'm so sorry Cael. I walk around and I stop in the corner. I slide down the wall and start to cry harder. She talked behind my back and hurt the boy that I love. Hey says Cael. I open my eyes and look at Cael. I'm sorry I say. Cael helps me up and hugs me. 

I cry into his shoulder. It's okay says Cael really lightly. I feel him rub my back. I'm sorry I say. It's okay says Cael. I pull away and look at Cael. He looks at me with worrie and sadness. Let's go get breakfast, well come back here and well do something to clear both of our minds says Cael. Okay I say. Cael wipes the tears away. We walk in the living room and Cael grabs the keys.