Chapter 26

Matthew's Pov: I was shocked when Scotty shut Kaitlyn up. I was really shocked at how Scotty just laided everything down. Maddy comes over to me and says that was intense. Yeah I say. What car do you drive says Maddy. An Audi r8 and you I say. Porsche 911 GT RS 3 says Maddy. Is it black I say looking at Maddy. Yeah says Maddy. One night up at the race, you raced a nissan skyline and you won I say. 

That would have been me says Maddy. How fast does your porsche go I say. 193 miles per hour says Maddy. Not bad but you won't win at 199 miles per hour against me I say. It's the person how is behind the wheel says Maddy. I laugh and she laughs with me. That was good I say looking at her. She looks at me and shakes her head. The bell rings and Maddy says I will see you at lunch. See ya I say. 

She walks away with Avery and I think I like her. I see Scotty and he says you and Maddy were having a good time. Yeah, it was great, I like her I say. That's good she is free now but I would give her some time, I don't think she is ready for another relationship says Scotty. Yeah, I wasn't going to rush her I say. See ya dude says Scotty. See ya I say and walk to earth science. 

Cael's Pov: Mel had her head on my chest and we were watching Shrek. Mel starts laughing and I laugh with her. She tilts her head back and looks up at me. I look down at her and she says how long do you think it will take us to do the marshmello project. I don't know it's 9 o'clock I say. let's start on it around 11:30 to 12 o'clock says Mel. Okay I say. Mel rests her head on my chest and I think can I just pop the question. 

I fucking hate this feeling knowing that she isn't with me. I know any boy can ask her out and she could say yes. That is my worst fear about it all. I love this dork and she makes me happy. My dad told me that and I never thought someone like Mel could help me so much as she has. I don't want to rush it and not have her ready. I feel my head hit the wall and close my eyes. I feel Mel's head move. 

I open my eyes and look up at the ceiling. I feel Mel grab my hand and I look at Mel. What's wrong says Mel. Overthinking everything I say. Mel puts her forehead on mine and says it's be okay. I know as long as I have you everything will be okay I say. Mel smiles and never breaks eye contact. I press my lips on hers and she kisses me back. I pull away and say I need food. Mel laughs and I stand up.

I help Mel up and we walk down the stairs. I get on the last step and I feel Mel jump on my back. I catch her and walk in the kitchen. Do you wanna grab the bowls I say. Sure says Mel and she opens the cupboard. She grabs 2 bowls and I move my arm and I feel Mel wrap her legs tighter around my waist. I got you I say as I grab the bowls and set them on the counter. I grab the spoons and walk to the fridge. 

I get the milk and Mel hops off my back. She sits down and I say what cereal. Frosted Mini Spooners says Mel. I grab them and pour. When says Mel. I stop and pour mine. I put them away and pour the milk. I hand Mel hers and she says thank you. Welcome I say. I put the milk away and start to eat. After we get done eating do you want to work on the project I say. Sure says Mel.