Chapter 32

Mel's Pov: The bell rings and I walk out of History. I walk to my locker. I see Addy and Braxton walking down the hall. Hopefully they don't see me and they keep walking. I take a deep breathe and think I'm safe. I open my locker and put a couple of folders away. I close my locker and turn around. I see Addy and Braxton. She shoves me into my locker. I can't breathe and she says you may of have won Braxton with Cael's car.

But your dodge Charger that you think is fast has no pray against his. I take my hand and hit her. She moves back and I say leave me alone. I walk past her and Braxton. I feel her grab my backpack and pull on it. I turn around and shove her. She punches me right in the nose and I think fuck. Just remember Cael won't save you every time bitch says Addy as she shoves me into a locker. 

I see blood hit the ground and I see her walk away. She stops and says your worthless.  I put my hand up to my nose and I walk to the bathroom. I get in there and grab paper towels. I hold them to my nose and tip my head back. I get it to stop and I wash my hands. I walk out and see Cael talking to Maddy and Matt. I walk over to them and sit down. Mel are you okay says Maddy. I don't want to talk about it I say. 

Cael's Pov: Mel gets up and leaves. Cael you have to go to talk to Mel says Maddy. I will I say as I see her hit the doors. I get up and walk to the door. I see Mel turn and I walk to where she is at. I sit down by her and she says why did you follow. What's bugging you I say. I see Mel play with her hands. I grab her chin and turn her head my way. Her eyes meet mine and I say what's wrong. 

Addy gave me a bloody nose and then she.... Mel stops and I look around and see nobody. I look back at her and she had tears in her eyes. I hug her and say I'm sorry I wasn't with you. She hugs me back and I feel her head on my shoulder. I'm sorry I say. It's okay, she called me worthless says Mel barely audiable. I close my eyes and say you are fucking perfect and that won't change. you are a precious. 

I open my eyes and pull away from Mel. She looks at me and smiles. I smile back and she says thank you. Your welcome I say. We walk back inside and walk over to Matt, logan and scotty. Mel sits down and I see Addy talking to Braxton. I walk over to them and Addy looks at me. Hey says Addy and puts her hand on my chest. I push it away and say you called Mel worthless. I dislike that word so much. 

Addy pushes me into the wall. I feel her hands on my chest and she says I can treat you so much better then Mel can. I feel her lips on mine. I shove her. I walk away and walk over to Mel. You fucking kissed Addy says Kaitlyn. No I didn't I shoved her away I say. Mel looks at me and stands up. She hugs me and whispers I will treat you like a king if you treat me like a queen. Mels voice was low. 

I can do that I whisper back. The bell rings and I say you coming over to my house after school. Yeah I say. Okay I say. I turn and see Addy staring at us. I grab mels chin and press my lips on hers. I smile and kiss her again. I feel Mel kiss me. I pull away and Mel smiles. I smile and say I will see you in 6th hour dork. Bye dork says Mel. I laugh and walk to History. 

..........

The bell rings. Mel and I walk out of math. I see Braxton arguing with Maddy. Oh come on I know you still love me says Braxton. I see Maddy roll her eyes and turn around. Braxton grabs her. I see Mel walk up to them. Leave her alone says Mel. I see Maddy look at me. Her eyes were filled with scaredness. Braxton leave her alone please I say. What are you going to do about it says Braxton.