Chapter 33

Matthew's Pov: I see Maddy and Braxton talking. I see Cael say something and I look at Maddy. I see Braxton has a tight grip on her. I get closer and I hear Maddy say let go you are hurting me. I see Mel get closer to braxton and then Addy shows up. I see Maddy trying to pull out of his grip but it doesn't work. I see Cael pull Mel back and he stands in front of her. I see Cael run and I say Cael don't. 

Cael hits Braxton and Braxton hits Cael. Stop says the principal. Oh fuck I think to myself. Cael and Braxton come with me please says the principal. I see Cael look at Mel and he walks away. Mel hugs Maddy and says are you okay. Yeah says Maddy. Maddy pulls away and looks up at me. She comes over and hugs me. I hug her back. You are paying for this says Addy as she looks at Mel. 

Get the fuck out of here says Mel. Addy starts to run at Mel and I see Scotty hit Addy. She has a bloody nose and she runs away. Maddy stays hugging me. 

Cael's Pov: We walk in the office and sit down. She looks at me and says who threw the first punch. I did I say looking at her. Okay, Braxton I'm calling your parents and letting them know what happened. I want you to wait in the office and I will talk to you after says the principal. Braxton leaves and the principal says why did you hit him. He was hurting a girl I say. That is non of your business says the principal. 

Okay I say as I looking at her. I won't give you a blue slip and I won't call your parents it's a warning says the principal. Thank you I say. Your welcome says the principal. I get up and walk out. I walk over to everybody and Scotty says did you get in trouble. No, a warning I say. That is good says Scotty. Yeah I say. I see Mel and Maddy running down the hall. What happened to those two I say. 

I hear my phone go off and it was my dad. I answer it. m- me d-dad

m- Hello 

d- Can you go get your little sister please. your mom and I will be home at 5 o'clock and then we are going on a date. Sandra across the street is going to watch your sister for the night. 

m- Yeah I can do that. 

d- Thank you. Mom and I will see you when we get home love you. 

m- Love you to 

I hang up and I say I have to go get my little sister. I will meet you guys at my house. Okay says Scotty. We all walk out, Mel, Maddy and Avery and Scotty come with me. Did we all park by each other says Scotty. Yeah says Avery. We get to our cars and Mel says I'm going with Maddy to see if she can go. Okay, I have to go pick up my sister I say. Okay says Mel and hops in Maddy's car. 

Maddy's Pov: Mel hops in my car and I back up. I start to drive and Mel says do you think your be able to go. I hope so, I'm tired of being home all the time I say. I bet, I've been over at Caels almost everyday says Mel. Wow I say. Yeah, we have been on 1 date and it was amazing. He took me bowling and it was fun says Mel. That is awesome I say. Do you like Matthew says Mel. Yes I say. 

you guys would be cute says Mel. Yeah I say. Yeah says Mel. You and Cael are really cute I say. Thanks says Mel. You guys aren't dating yet are you I say. No, I really wish were tho says Mel. You guys will I say. Yeah says Mel. I pull in my driveway and we hop out. We walk inside and go in the kitchen. I see my dad getting a drink and he looks at me. How was school says my dad. It was good I say. That's good says my dad.

Yeah, can I have a late night at Mel I say. Yes, no later then 12 o'clock say my dad. Thank you I say. Your welcome says my dad. Mel and I walk out and hop in my car. You have to tell me where Cael's house is at I say. Okay says Mel.
.......

We get to his house and I see park my car behind Matt's. I park it and I see Matt come over and open my door. He helps me out. He walks over to Mel's side and helps her out. I close the door and lock it. Matt comes over and I hug him. I want it to go away I say as I hold up my arm. It's really red and it hurts. I'll ask Cael for some ice, when he gets here says Matt. Okay I say.