Chapter 4

Maddy's Pov: When Cael said that he was sorry about Braxton. I felt like everyone in the whole world knows about us. Cael left and Kaitlyn says what happened mel. Oh I was coming back and he ran into me and I lost all our drinks. He said that he would pay for the drinks says Mel. That was nice of him I say. Yeah says Mel. Guys we need to go wreck a store or something says Kaitlyn. Yeah says Mel. Oh boy I think to myself. We all get up and walk down the stairs.

We walk out of the gym and walk to our cars. Race yah says Kaitlyn. You know that it is a good thing that Maddy's car isn't here her shit would smoke us says mel. You got that right I say. we all laugh and Mel says where are we going. Shopko says Kaitlyn. We hop in and Mel starts her car. Mel pulls out of the parking spot and starts to go. I see Kaitlyn right behind us. Melodie turns and takes a detour.

Kaitlyn is going to kill me says Mel. Yeah I say. We get to Shopko and walk inside. I see Kaitlyn come running in and says Mel you are rude. Mel laughs and says I got to be good at something. We all laugh and I say let's go to the toilet paper. we walk over there and I grab a package. I open it and grab the toilet paper roll. I unravel it and say Mel grab the end. I throw it and Kaitlyn says run. We run and mel turns right. I turn and Mel stops and hops on a couch. 

I'm going to take a nap says Mel and closes her eyes. Kaitlyn I say. Kaitlyn comes over and I say Let's go grab some bean bags and then we will push her off. Okay says Kaitlyn. We get the bean bags and set them underneath her. Kaitlyn and I go to the back of the couch. 1...2...3 I say and we push her off. Kaitlyn and I laugh. You guys are going to pay for that says Mel. I take off and think Mel you are never going to find me. 

I run to the toy area and see 2 form swords. I grab them and run down to the clothes. I see Kaitlyn and say let's go get Mel. We run over to the clothes and Kaitlyn says I see her. We run over to her and hit her with the swords. I give up says Mel. We stop and Mel says you two are assholes. We laugh and I say you love us. Yeah, I don't know how I still do says Mel. We laugh and walk out. I walk to Mels car. What are we going to do says Kaitlyn. 

I don't know says Mel. Let's go get food says Kaitlyn. Okay I say. I hop in and Mel hops in. I'll pay you for gas money I say. No it's fine says Mel. Are you sure I say. Yeah says mel as she pulls out of the driveway. We go to Drifts gas station We walk in and get a candy. I get a bag of chips and pay for them. I wait for Mel and Kaitlyn. They get what they wanted and pay. We walk out and I think what are we going to do now. 

I look around and Mel says what are we going to do now. I don't care I say. I look at my phone at was 7:55. Guys the game is almost over I say. How much longer says Mel. 5 minutes I say. That sucks says Mel. Yeah I say. I feel my  phone go off and I pull it out of my pocket. it was my dad. 

Dad- you have 5 minutes to get home

Mel can you take me home please I say. Yeah says Mel. 

..........

I look at my phone and it was 8:01. I'm a minute late he will survive I say. I'll see you tomorrow says Mel. See ya I say and close the door. I walk inside and see my dad in the kitchen with his computer. I walk over to him and he says you have an F in Biology. Yeah, I don't do to good on the test that we had the other day I say. Yeah, you better fix it and get it to a A says my dad. Okay I say. 

I turn around and walk to my room. I close my door and think I'm done. I change into my pjs and read a book.