Chapter 2

Braxton's Pov: The day went by pretty slow. I go to 6th hour which is wrestling. I walk in there and see Matt. I walk over to him and he says you broke up with Maddy. Yeah why I say. Why would you do that says Matt. Come on Maddy was a bitch anyways I say. Braxton, I'm calling your parents and if I hear you say that again you won't play for a week says the coach. Okay I say. I sigh and think I already hate this.

...........

I get home. I hop out and walk inside. I see my mom and dad on the coach. My dad looks at me and says sit down. I walk over to the couch and sit down. If me or your mom get a call like we did today. You called a girl a bitch again. I will kick your ass so hard you won't be able to sit for a week says my dad. okay I say.

Maddy's Pov: I drive home and think today was a good day. I park my car and hop out. I walk inside and see my dad in the kitchen. Hey sweetie how was school says my dad. I look at him and say well me and Braxton broke up. I saw him kiss some other girl. then he told me that he found someone better. Then Mel and I put 5 tarantulas in his locker I say. My dad nods and says did you get caught. No I say. I see, Sweetie I know it hurts but it will all go away says my dad.

I know but what about if no one likes me I say. No some boy will come around and he will be better than your first boyfriend says my dad. I laugh and say where do you learn all this stuff. It's from experience says my dad. I nod and say can I get a tattoo with hearts and then have it say mom. I look at my dad and he says Maddy I don't know. Please I say. My dad looks at me and says I will let you do it but I won't be there to watch them put it on. Okay I can call Mel I say.

I grab my phone and call mel. it starts to ring. me-me m-mel

m- hello

me-Yeah my dad agreed to let my get a tattoo that represents my mom. do you want to come with me.

m- Hell yeah, I will meet you at the tattoo shop.

me- okay see you there

m- Okay bye.

My dad looks at me and says I can't believe I'm letting you do this. I smile and say thank you. Your welcome says my dad.

......

We get to the place and I see Mel walk over to me. I can't believe you are getting a tattoo says Mel. yeah I say. My dad signs and says your good to go. I'll see you when you get home. He walks out and Mel says is he okay. No, I know he doesn't want me to get a tattoo but I don't understand why because it has meaning I say. Madison says a girl. Mel and I follow her back and we go in a room.

.......

I look at it and think I love it. That is awesome says Mel. Is that all says the girl as she wraps. Yeah I say. Okay if you want to follow me. so you should be fine but if you are to experience pain, redness, swelling. if any of that happens come to us and we will take care of it. leave the bandage on for 3 hours. wash your hands really good or you can have someone do it. Use a dry washcloth and pat the area. Make sure its dry and remove blood and other pigments says the girl.

Okay thank you I say. Welcome says the girl. Mel and I leave. It hurt but I thought it would be way worse pain I say. Yeah, that is what I thought to says Mel. It will be worth it I say. Yeah it always will be says Mel.

.....

We get to my house and Mel says we are hanging out because I'm bored. I laugh and say okay. We walk in the door and I see my dad watching tv. He looks at me and says how was it. It was good, I have to wait 3 hours I say. My dad nods and Mel says let's go watch a movie. We walk up to my room and mel says we are watching Fast Five.