Chapter 9

Cael's Pov: I get home and see my dad's car in the driveway. I hop out out and walk inside. My dad looks at me and says what is in your hair. Pumpkin pie that I made Saturday. The bell rings and Melodie my partner. She grabs the pie. She throws it at me first. I wrestle her to get to  well she moved in my arms and put the rest of the pumpkin pie in my hair I say. My dad cracks up laughing and says you should invite her over for dinner tomorrow night. 

Okay I say. You know mom she will love to met her and she will more than likely adore her says my dad. What who will I adore says my mom as she comes over and sits by my dad. His girlfriend says my dad. She's not my girlfriend I say. Okay soon to be girlfriend says my dad. Okay that one maybe I say. what's her name says my mom. Melodie I say. Okay what happened to your hair says my mom. 

Melodie and I make a pie for math and after class she put it on my head I say. Smart girl says my mom. Really I say as I laugh. My parents laugh as well. Go take a shower you stink says my dad. Thanks I say. I walk to the bathroom and turn on the water. I hop in and wash my hair. I wash my body and do my hair again. I turn off the water and dry my face and chest off. I wrap the towel around my waist. I see I have a text message. 

I open my phone and see that it is from Mel. 

Mel- Did you get all the pumpkin out of your hair. 

I go to my camera and take a mirror selfie. I go back to messages and upload the picture with Did I miss a spot. I send it mel. 

Mel's Pov: I see my phone go off and I pick it up. I unlock my phone and see Cael in a towel from the waist down. Hello and what the hell I say. I text Cael. 

me- Hello smart ass

me- Hello smart ass. 

Cael- Like what you see?

me- I've seen better

cael- Bullshit

I laugh and think he has an ego that is a size of the world. It's just to damn big. 

( 6 o'clock) 

I pull in the high school parking lot. I see Maddy and roll down the window. I seen you and Cael having fun after school. What did you get on his head says Maddy. I see someone come in and do donuts in the parking lot. I see a blue lamborghini pull sideways so we are blocked in. I see the window roll down and Cael looks at me. Ready to go says Cael. Yeah says Maddy. 

......

We get to the place and cael parks his car. I park mine and hop out. I see Addy and she looks at me. She gets up and walks over to me. What the hell are you doing here says Addy. I see Cael come over and gets in the middle of us. She came with me so fuck off says Cael. Oh, you brought your friend says Addy. Yeah, anybody welcome says Cael. Mel let's make a deal says Addy. Okay I say. If I win you can't come back here says Addy. If I win I get your spot where your car is parked I say. Deal says Addy. 

I walk to my car. Mel says Cael as he walks over to me. Yeah I say. Will you do me a favor says Cael. Yeah what is it I say. Don't lose says Cael. she's going home I say. I see Addy in a pontic and she goes to the starting line. I hop in my car and pull up to Addy. I see the girl drop the flag and I take off. I think this bitch isn't winning. I speed up and think she has no prayer. I hit the finish line and slow down. 

I stop in front of Cael's car. I see the door open and Cael says you did it. I smile up at him. I have a question for you says Cael. Okay I say as I hop out of my car. Move says Addy and she shoves Cael. Addy gets up in my face and says you fucking cheated. Oh did I cheat because my car is faster than yours I say. Stop says Cael as he tries to get in the middle of it. I look at Addy and say we made a deal and you have to stick with it. 

Addy hits me and I hit her back. She pushes me and I feel my back hit a car hood. Stop I hear Cael say. I see Addy shove Cael and I get up really quick and hit Addy. She turns around and shoves me. I hit my car and land on my back. I cough and think fuck.