Chapter 6

Maddy's Pov: The bell rings and school is over. I walk out of class and go to my locker. I grab my math folder and earth science folder. I put them in my backpack and close my locker. I walk down the stairs. Maddy says someone. I turn my head and see Braxton. I sigh and keep walking. Maddy says Braxton. I feel his hand grab my wrist. I turn around and say what. I'm sorry I hurt you says Braxton. Yeah, well that isn't going to make up for it I say. 

I pull away from him and start to walk away. I get to the commons and Mel yells Maddy come here. I walk over to her and say what's up. So you remember Cael right says Mel. Yeah I say. So we have to do a project for math and I'm going over to his house and doing it with him. I'm so happy says Mel. That is awesome I say. She is so fangirling over this says Avery. We all laugh and Mel says this is the best and I also got his number. 

Did you guys hear that there is a street race going on tonight we should go says Kaitlyn. Okay says Mel. I'm in says Avery. Okay I say. We all walk out to our cars and Mel says what time. 6 o'clock says Kaitlyn. Okay where will we meet says Avery. Let's meet here says Mel. Okay I say. See ya guys later says Avery. Bye I say and start walking to my car. Mads are you okay says Mel as she walks on the side of me. 

Braxton he grabbed my wrist and he said he was sorry for hurting me I say. He is a dick and you should forget about him says Mel. Yeah I say. You don't sound to convinced says Mel. I guess I'm still trying to take it all in I say. I get to my car and unlock it. Mads the perfect guy will come. It takes time says Mel. Yeah I say. I'll see you in a little bit says mel and hops in her car. I hop in my car and start it up. 

(6 o'clock) 

I get to the high school and see Mel, Avery and Kaitlyn. I pull up and Mel says let's go follow me. We follow Mel to where we are going. 

.....

We pull in and there was a lot of cars. Hey no one hop out says Mel. Why says Kaitlyn. Because you don't want to give your identity away says Mel. Okay says Kaitlyn. Mel pulls up to the starting line. I see a Mustang pull up by her.

Cael's Pov: I see a Dodge Charger and a mustang up to race. I look at Addy and say that Mustang is going to smoke that Dodge Charger. It could says Addy. Are you going with the dodge charger I say. Basically says Addy. Whatever you say, I still think the mustang will win I say. Okay if you win I will buy you a drink, But if I win you have to buy me dinner says Addy. Yeah, you wish I say. That was offense says Addy. 

The cars take off and I see the mustang take off. I see the dodge charger catching up. I see the 2 cars head and head. I see the Dodge Charger pass the Mustang. who is driving I say. Someone how was speed and knows how to handle there car says Matt. Yeah says Scotty. The dodge charger wins and slows down. The dodge charger stops and pulls next to a porsche. I see Logan come over and he turns his car off. 

That person knows how to drive there car and isn't afraid to show it says Logan. Yeah I say. I see the black porsche pull up and a blue Nissan gtr skyline. Depending what is in the porsche it will win. Porsche says Scotty and Matt at the same time. That is what I am going with I say. Nissan says Addy. What Nissan has no prayer in hell if it ain't a 5 speed says Matt. The cars take off and the porsche is half down the track. 

I see the  Porsche slow down and it turns. I was impressed but how are these people. I feel my phone buzz and it was my dad. 

d- you need to come home please it's getting later and you have an expensive car. 

m- Okay on my way. 

I have to go I'll see you guys monday I say. Bye says Scotty. I hop in my car and back out. 

........

I park the car and lock it. I walk inside and my dad says how was your racing. It was good, I didn't race but there were was a match with a Mustang and a Dodge Charger. The dodge charger won. Then there was a Porsche and a Nissan gtr skyline that raced and the Porsche was half way down the track before the Nissan started moving I say. Do you know that type of porsche says my dad. No I say. 

I won't talk crap on Porsche but they are one fast car, next to the lamborghini. The porsche is going to lose says my dad. Yeah I say. I walk to my room and change my pants and take off my shirt. I text mel. Mel-mel m-me

M- Hey can we do the project tomorrow

Mel- Yeah what time

M- Around 1 

Mel- Sounds good. 

M- Night 

Mel- Night