chapter 34

Mel's pov: Matt opens my door and see we are waiting for Cael. I see Avery come over and she says Caels house is fucking huge. Yeah I agree I say. I see Cael pull up and he parks the car. He hopes out and walks to the other side. He has his little sister in his arms. We walk over to them and we walk inside the house. Cael says Matt. Yeah says Cael as he sets his sister down. Can I have some ice for Maddy's arm says Matt.

 Yeah how bad is it says Cael. Maddy shows him and Cael says I'm so sorry. It's all good says Maddy.Cael walks up the stairs and I sit on the couch. I see everyone walk up the stairs and Scotty says Cael I'm going to the arcade room. Okay says Cael. Thank you says Maddy. Your welcome says Cael. They leave and I see Cael come over the stairs. I look at him and he stares back at me. 

I look away and get up. Cael comes down and hugs me. I lay limp on his arms and he says what's wrong. I just feel really bad for Maddy. Braxton doesn't need to treat her like this. Then waiting for you to get out of the office. I was really scared there I say. I'm okay, I know Maddy will be okay, she just needs some time to get use to Matt says Cael. I look up at him and say you sure. Yeah says Cael.

 Okay I say and Cael says have you played pool. No I say. Let's go says Cael as he grabs my hand. We walk up the stairs and then go up another flight of stairs. We get to the pool room and Scotty was in there. You playing says Scotty. Yeah and going to teach Mel how to play says Cael. Okay says Scotty. Cael grabs a stick and hands it to me and says your breaking it scotty. Okay says Scotty as he grabs the white ball and places it where it is at. He hits the balls and they move. 

Your turn says Scotty as he looks at me. Cael comes over and grabs the stick. He grabs my hand and places my hand on the back of it. He take my left hand and places it on the table. He looks at me and says hit. I pull the stick back and hit it. It goes in the far end hole. I smile and say I did it. Cael grabs the stick and walks over to where the white ball is. He looks at me and winks. I smile and look down. 

I hear the balls hit. I look up and see it go in the hole. Cael hands it to Scotty and Cael walks over to me.He wraps his arms around me and I smile. I see Maddy and Matt come in. Where are the other 3 says Cael. In the arcade room says Matt. Wait you have an arcade room I say turning around in Caels arms. I have this room, arcade room, theater room and basketball court says Cael. Wow says Maddy. 

That is what I say. We all laugh and Scotty says we should play basketball. Okay says Matt and Maddy at the same time. Okay says Cael. We get Logan, Avery and Kaitlyn. We walk to the baskeball court and I say this is cool. Agreed says Maddy. Wow says Kaitlyn. Mel I want you on my team says Maddy. Okay boo your with us I say looking at Cael. Cael smiles and says okay. Scotty and Cael have to jump says Logan. 

Okay says Scotty. Matt throws the ball in the air and Scotty hits it. I go up to Kaitlyn and block her. She passes it to Logan. Logan takes off and I see Matt hit the ball. He grabs it and  passes it to Maddy. I see Scotty stop in front of Maddy. Maddy turns and passes it to me. I see Scotty coming and I throw it to Cael. Cael gets really close to the hoop and he shots it in. Cael runs over to us. Matt and Cael high five. 

........

We take a break and all go down stairs and get a drink. Cael hands me an orange Fanta. Thank you I say looking at him. Your welcome says Cael. Kailtlyn comes over and sits down. This house is huge says Kaitlyn. Yeah I say. How many rooms does this house have says Kaitlyn. Don't know I say. I look at Cael and he was laughing and talking back. You like him don't you says Maddy as she was standing by me. 

I look up and say yes, I have never felt the way about someone as I do Cael. He makes me happy, I don't have to change for him I say. I can sure tell you are attached to him says Maddy. Yeah there two fucking close says Kaitlyn. I see Cael turn around and he looks at Kaitlyn. What says Cael. Nothing says Kaitlyn.