Chapter 5

Cael's Pov: I wake up and pick out an outfit to wear. I pick out blue skinny jeans and a white shirt. I put on my white shoes and walk to the bathroom. I do my hair and brush my teeth. I walk back to my room and grab my backpack. I grab my phone and car keys. I walk down the stairs and walk out to my car. I hop in and drive to school.

......

I hop out and walk inside. I get inside and see Scotty, Matthew and Easton. I walk over to them. Did Braxton break up with Maddy says Matthew. Yeah I say. Are you guys really going to talk about it says Braxton. I was wondering says Matthew. It's none of your business says Braxton. Sorry, I forgot I won't ask questions next time when your around says Matthew. Stop you two says Scotty.

Matthew looks down and shakes his head. Why are you shaking your head says Braxton. Stop says Scotty. Braxton go walk it off says Easton. Braxton leaves and I say holy shit what has gotten into him. I don't know says Scotty. He is an asshole that is what he is says Matthew. I would have to agree I say. He called Maddy a bitch yesterday says Matthew. That is mean says Scotty. Yeah I say. So Cael how were you talking to yesterday at the very top of the gym says Scotty. A girl named Melodie I say.

Do you like her says Matt. She's okay I say. Why did you go and talk to her says Scotty. I wasn't paying attention and I spilled her drinks I say. Oh says Scotty. Yeah, I didn't know that Maddy hung out with Melodie I say. How would since she was spending so much time with Braxton says Scotty. That is true I say. I turn around and see Maddy, Mel and 2 other girls talking. Hey says Addy. Hey I say as I saw looking at Mel.

Are you okay says Addy. Yeah I say as I look at Addy. Are we street racing tonight says Addy as she looks at me. Yeah I say as I look at her. What time says Addy. around 6 o'clock I say. Okay says Addy and the bell rings.

.........

Mel's Pov: I walk to 6th hour and it is math. I sit in my seat and think I hate math. I sit in my seat and see all the people walk in. I grab my notebook and flip to a page. I doodle and see Cael walk in well talking to Addy. She is the schools bitch in my opinion, she thinks she so perfect and pretty. Well you know sweetie your not and your a bitch. You know like a female dog all bark but no bit.

The bell rings and Cael comes and sits down in front of me. I continue drawing and the teacher says okay class I want you guys to bake a pi and tell me how many words you can fit on the pie. This project is due monday. Your partner is the person sitting behind you. Cael turns around and the teacher says the rest of the hour is your to come up with an idea.

He turns his desk and I go back to drawing. I look up and he says so you like to draw. Yeah I say. Do you have specific stuff that you draw says Cael. Anything really I say. You are really good says Cael. Thank you I say. So how do you want to do this project says Cael. We could do a pie and then us the pie number 3.14 as many times as possible I say.

Let's do it. Do you want to do it at my house or yours says Cael. Your house if you don't mind I say. That will work says Cael. I nod and go back to drawing. I look at it and think I'm doing good so far. Can I get your number says Cael. I look up at him and say yeah. I pull out my phone and Cael grabs his. We exchanges phones and I put in my number and name.

I tap done and Cael hands me my phone as I hand his back. I go back to drawing and think wow I got his number and this is so fucking awesome.