Chapter 23

Mel's Pov: Cael pulls in a gas station and says what do you want to drink. Surprise me I say. Cael nods and runs in. I smile and look out the window. I watch as the rain hits the window. The rain slides down and it looks like a tiny water fall. I can't believe he kissed me. I was not expecting that at all. I fucking love this boy and he has my finger. I hear the door open and I turn my head. Cael hops in.

He hands my a Mountain dew. I smile and say when we bumped into each other at the basketball game right. Yeah says Cael. He starts to drive. I turn around and look in the back seat. I see a licorice rope and think one thing. This will help keep Cael's ass in line. I grab it and hit cael with it. Ouch says Cael. I laugh and hit him again. Cael tries to grab it but he was to slow. I laugh and Cael pulls in a parking lot.

I hop in the back and Cael turns around. He looks at me and says you are brutal. I smile and say yeah. Yeah says Cael. We both laugh and Cael puts his hand out. I grab his hand and say there is a cool karate trick for not wanting holding someone's hand I say. Yeah says Cael. I twist his hand and let go. Ouch really says Cael. I laugh and Cael says jerk. I smile and grab my drink. I open it and take a drink.

Let's go to a store says Cael as he hops in the drivers seat. I hop in the passenger seat. Cael starts to drive. I look out the window and I feel a hand intertwine with mine. I smile and Cael says well go to Shopko and trash their store. Okay I say. Cael gets to Shopko and parks in the front. We hop out and make a run for it. We get inside and I see Cael grab a basket. On a board says Cael. I laugh and say that is not happening. Oh really says Cael.

He grabs my waist and picks me up. Stop I say laughing. I feel Cael set me down. I hurry and run. Really says Cael. I grab a pillow and turn around. I slip and hit the ground. I feel my butt hit the floor. I see Cael laughing and I laugh with him. He puts out is hands and I take them. He pulls me up. We walk around and I intertwine my hand with his. We get to the mirrors and Cael flips a mirror around.

His face is really close up and I laugh. Cael laughs and says I look retard. I smile and cael says we need to go to walmart and do a toliet paper fort. Yes I say. We walk around everywhere. Cael grabs a couple of pillows and throws them at me. I pick one up and throw it at Cael. It misses him and hits something it makes a loud sound. Cael went wide eyed and said i'm not buying that. We run down an aisle and out the front doors.

We hop in the truck and start to laugh. Nice aim says Cael. Thank you I have been practicing I say. Cael laughs and says you need to practice way harder. I look at him and hit him. Meanie I say. Cael laughs and lifts up the middle console. I scoot over and rest my head on his shoulder. I feel him wrap his arm around me.

Cael's Pov: I start to drive and think does tonight have to end. I don't want it to end. I get to a red light and look down at Mel. She has her eyes closed. I smile and continue driving. I feel like not taking her home is that a bad thing. I pull in Mels driveway and say were here. No says Mel. Yeah I say. Mel looks at me and says why can't you kidnap me and take me to your house. I laugh and say I will do that tomorrow.

Okay says Mel and smiles. I hop out and walk over to Mels side. I help her out and shut her door. We walk up the steps and I see the front door open. I see Mel's mom look at us and smile. I smile back and say I have a question for you. Yeah says Mel's mom. We have a math project due wednesday and I was wondering if Mel could spend the night tomorrow so can work on it I say. Yeah says her mom.

Thank you I say. Welcome says her mom and walks inside. I turn around and Mel hugs me. I hug her. I don't know how long I stood there but I didn't want to let go. I pull away and Mel looks up at me. I'll come and get you tomorrow at 7:20 I say. Okay says Mel. I lean down and press my lips against her. She kisses me back and I pull away. I have something for you I say. Mel looks at me and I pull out a ring.

Mel smiles and says you didn't. I did I as as I grab her right hand and put it on her 3rd finger. Mel looks up at me and says thank you. Your welcome I say. I hug her one more time and pull away. I'll see you tomorrow I say. Bye says Mel. I walk to my truck and hop in. I drive home.

He's The Oneजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें