Chapter 37

Cael's Pov: Why do you go to California for thanksgiving says Matt. To see half of my family and to celebrate what thanksgiving is about I say. I still can't believe that Mel is going with you says Scotty. My mom and dad count her as family since she is over at my house all the time I say. Don't blame them says Scotty. Yeah I say. I look around and didn't see Mel. I look around again and see some guy have a hold of someone. I look around again and didn't see Mel. I see the person run. 

I see the guy grab her and he pulls by the ankle. Stop they say and I see her cry out. Mel I say. I run down there and Scotty is passing me. I see him tackle the guy and he let's go of Mel. Mel gets up and runs to me. She hugs me and I hug her back. I feel her shaking and I hug her tighter. She stops shaking and she pulls away. I see Scotty come over and he says he's out. We walk over to everyone and Maddy says Mel are you okay. 

Yeah, just a little shook says Mel. I know she is frightened and she is trying to hide it. I see Mel pull out her phone. She walks away and starts talking to someone. 

Mel's Pov: I feel my phone ringing and it was my dad. m-me d-dad

m- Hello

D- you need to come home 

I look at my phone and it was 9 o'clock. 

m- 30 more minutes please 

I feel Cael wrap his arms around me as I rest my head on his chest. 

D- you have 10 minutes to be home. 

m- Okay on my way. 

My dad hangs up and Cael says you have to go home. Yeah I say. Cael moves and I say I was comfortable. Yeah, but I don't want to get in trouble getting you home late says Cael. Fine I say. Bye Cael and I say to everybody. Where are you two going says Matt. I have to take Mel home says Cael. Bye they all say. I hop in and Cael closes the door. He hops in and starts to drive. I sigh and say can you kidnap me please. 

Cael laughs and says I will be kidnapping you for a whole week if your parents agree to letting you go california says Cael. True, I will talk to my parents about having the dinner at my house and if tomorrow night works I say. Sounds good says Cael. 

......

We walk up the steps and Cael hugs me. I hug him back and he says I guess I will see you tomorrow if your parenst agree to letting you go to california with me and my parents. yeah I say as I hug. He looks at me and presses his lips against mine. I kiss him back. He pulls away and says text me what your parents say about the dinner. Okay I say. Bye dork says Cael. 

I laugh and say bye dork. I walk inside and close the door. I see my mom and dad on the couch waiting. I sit down and my mom says did you have fun. Yes, I have a question I say. Okay says my mom. I was wondering if Cael, his sister and parents come over for dinner tomorrow night. So you guys can meet all them and then Cael won't have to feel scared I say. Yes says my mom. I won't be here says my dad and walks up the stairs. 

Just leave him be, he will be there says my mom. what time I say looking at my mom. 6:30 says my mom.  Okay I say as I walk up the stairs. I go to my room and change. I grab my phone and text Cael. m-me c-Cael

m- my mom said yes. 

c- okay sounds good, what time. 

m- 6:30

c- Okay I will see you then. I'm going to bed and I will talk to you later. Night dork. 

m- Night dork

I smile and think can we just start dating like right now I would love that. I close my eyes and think I love you dork.