Chapter 18

Cael's Pov: After Mel left my dad looks at me. You need to tell her says my dad. I'm not telling her about what happened to my brother I yell. Cael she is making you so happy that you don't even see it. It's been 3 years Cael since your brother died, I stayed home and waited for you to get home. Well your mom rushed down to the hospital. You ran in that door so fast and hugged me like there was no tomorrow. 

I don't remember how long we stood there and I hugged you and telling you that he would be okay. I remeber you cried so hard that you feel alseep in my arms. I remember waiting for your mom. She walked in the front door and you woke up so quick. It scared me. Your mom looked at me and she shock her head. I got up and hugged her. You said mom is he going to make it. Mom looked at you and said I'm sorry sweetie he didn't make it. 

Mom hugged you for probably a good 2 hours. You haven't been the same since. You went anorexia for over a month. you got really depressed, you isolated everyone from you. You were dieing. One night you got up and I heard a loud thud. I woke your mom up and we ran to where the thud was. You were laying on the floor shaking and so so skinny. Your mom got the car and I picked you up and ran to the car. We got the hospital and a doctor took you. 

Me and your mom waited for probably an hour in the waiting room says my dad. I see a tear fall and my dad says the doctor came and I said his he going to be okay. The doctor looked at me and your mom and said I don't know if he is going to make it, There is a slim slim chance. I'm sorry we have him hooked up to a feeding tube so that should hopefully help. Your mom hugs me and says we can't loose him either in an almost 2 different month frame from his brother. 

We walked in and looked at you. You were pale and really cold to the touch. As the weeks went by you slowly started to feel better. you looked a little bit better. Your mom and I fell asleep in your room. I remember waking up to your warm/cold hand. Your mom woke up to. I looked at you and you had tears in your eyes. You looked at me and said I'm sorry I scared you guys. I'm sorry I done something that isn't right. 

I'm sorry about everything. I want to go home and be happy again. I got up and hugged you. I feel the tears fall. You hugged me back and said quietly I want to go home. You will I promise I say. The doctor comes in and says Cael how are you feeling. Good, can I go home you said. The doctor looks at you and says I'm sorry but no. You need to stay probably another 2 weeks to make sure that you can walk and everything. 

You nodded and looked down. time went on and you were doing amazing. You came home and I had never seen someone smile as big as you did. Your mom and I watched you go up the stairs you fell an fell you could only do 2 steps at a time says my dad and see a tear fall. I hug him and say please don't continue. My dad hugs me and says I love to peices. I love you to I say. I pull away and hug my mom. 

I love you says my mom. I love you to I say. I pull away and say I need to go talk to Melodie. I screwed up so much and I don't want her to hate me. I turn around and I feel my dad grab my wrist and say you need to talk to her tomorrow. Okay I say. 

Mel's Pov: I tell Kaityln everything and say I love this boy to pieces. I can tell says Kaitlyn. So Cael splashed me and I decided to get him back. I walked in his house and got a pan of water. I went back out and poured it all over him. I laugh and his parents even laughed I say. That is good says Kaitlyn. Yeah I say. Mel you need to go home and get some rest says Kaityln. Yeah I will see you later I say. Bye says Kaitlyn. 

.......

I get home and walk to my room. I change and hop in bed.