Chapter 36

Scotty's Pov: We started to roast marshmellos and I say Cael don't we have a wrestling game after thanksgiving break. Yeah, I don't remember where we are going says Cael. Okay I say. Can I come says Avery as she looks at me. Yeah you guys can, I will talk to the coach and see if you girls can come says Cael. I see Mel looks up at Cael and smiles. Avery rests her head on shoulder. I wrap my arm around her. I look over at Maddy and Matt how are roasting marshmellos. 

I see Maddy's marshmello is black. What the fuck did you do to it says Cael. We all laugh and Maddy says I made is crispy. That is more like crunchy says Cael. We all laugh and Maddy says this is the only way to eat them. No you do them like this says Cael as he gets his perfectly golden brown. Fuck you says Maddy. I'll leave that to Mel says Cael. I laugh and I see Mel hit Cael. 

I shake my head and say you guys are nasty. I see Mel's face in the blanket. I think you made Mel a tomato says Maddy. Probably says Cael. I shake my head and Cael grabs the blanket. He pulls it off of her face and she wasn't as red as I thought he would be. Maddy try this marshmello says Cael as he passes her the stick. Do you want another one I say looking over at Avery. Sure says Avery. 

I start to cook them and Avery says please don't make them like Maddy's. Cael, Avery and I start to laugh and Maddy says you guys are a bunch of asses. We all laugh and I move them from the fire. Avery takes hers and I take mine. I eat mine. Avery you look like a chipmunk says Mel. I look at Avery and she does. I smile and Matt says there is a race tonight do you guys want to go. Yeah says Avery. I'm in says Cael and Mel at the same time. 

We all get up and Cael takes care of the fire. I see Mel run inside. Matt, Maddy and Avery go inside as well. Your girlfriend must really hate the cold I say. She's not my girlfriend says Cael. Bullshit, you guys have been kissing, holding hands, hugging I say. She's not were just best friends with benefits says Cael. You just need to ask her I say. I'm going to if she can go to california with me for thanksgiving says Cael. 

Did you think of that idea I say. No my parents did, they adore her to death says Cael. That is good I say. Yeah says Cael. We walk inside and Cael closes the door. I'm going to go grab a hoodie says Cael. Okay I say.

Mel's Pov: I see Cael go up the stairs. Scotty comes over to me and says didn't you like Cael's comment for when Maddy said fuck you. I shake my head and say it was okay. Scotty and I laugh. Cael comes down and we all walk out the door. Boo, I'm riding with Maddy I say. Okay says Cael. I hop in Maddy's car and she starts to drive. 

........

I look at my phone and it was 7:15. We pull in the street race and I see a porsche and a Mustang race. Mustang is going to lose says Maddy. Yeah I say. We hop out and I see another dodge Charger. I haven't seen another one here. I walk over to it. I see the guy leaning agianst it. He looks up and smiles at me. Is it yours I say as I look at him. Yeah says the guy. I have one, I didn't bring it I came with a couple of friends I say. 

I see says the guy. I walk around the car and say what year. 1969 says the guy. I turn around and the guy was right their. I was a little scared. He takes a step closer to me and I back up. I start to walk sideways and puts his arms out. I'm trapped and I can't move. I don't dare yell Cael's name. I feel my breathing get uneven and I shove him. I feel him grab my neck and shove me. I start to fight and he wouldn't let me go.