Chapter 38

Mel's pov: I help my mom set the table and we get a knock at the door. I see my dad go and answer it. My mom and I hurry down the stairs, I see my brother come down and he looks at Cael. My parents let them in and they introduce themself's. My mom talks to Jancie. My dad talks to Tony. Cael comes over to me and says you look amazing. Thank you, you don't look bad yourself I say. 

Thank you says Cael and we start walking up the stairs. I sit down by my brother. He looks at me and whispers you like him. Will you stop I say. Just asking says my brother. I shake my head and everyone comes and sits down. We start to eat my dad says Cael where so you work. I work at a mechanic shop says Cael. Nice says my dad. I look at Cael who was looking at me. I smile at him and he smiles back at me. 

My mom and Jancie were talking quit a bit. My dad and Tony were talking as well. Zayden looks at Cael and says so are you like the only kid with a lambroghini at school. We laugh and Cael says no there is a 2 other people. Not bad says Zayden. What do you drive says Cael. A dodge Challenger says Zayden. 

Avery's Pov: I get a text from Scotty.  m-me s- Scotty

s- Hey I was wondering if you would go on a date with me tonight and I'll come and pick you up at 7 o'clock. Wear something comfy. 

m- Yes

s- okay I'll see you in a bit.

I look at the time and it was 5:30. I run down the stairs and see my mom and dad in the kitchen. Hey sweetie says my mom. Hey, I have a date tonight at 7 o'clock I say. Oh my god says my mom. Yeah I say. I walk back to my room and go through my closet. I pick out light blue skinny jeans and a white long sleeve shirt. ( outfit on the top) I put on white tennis shoes. I walk to the bathroom and curl my hair. 

.....

I get done and I hear a knock at the door. I walk out and see my dad answer the door. I see Scotty walk in. My mom comes over to me and says you look perfect. Thank you I say. I walk over to the stairs and Scotty looks up at me. He smiles and I walk down the stairs. Scotty puts his hand out. I take it and he helps me down the stairs. Thank you I say. Your welcome, what time does she have to me home says Scotty. 

No later then 10 o'clock says my dad. Okay thank you says Scotty. Your welcome says my dad. We walk to the door and scotty opens it. We walk out and we walk to his Jeep. Where's your Corvette I say. Didn't want to drive it and have to fill it up says Scotty as he opens the door. He helps me in and walks to his side. He starts to drive. 

........

He hops out and walks to my side. He helps me out and closes my door. We walk in a park and I see an ice cream stand. Ice cream is my favorite snack I say. Are you serious says Scotty as he looks at me. No I say. I shake my head. Where do you want to go says Scotty as he looks at me. I'm joking I say. Scotty and I laugh. He looks at me and says okay you got me that time. Who says there won't be a next time I say. 

We laugh and Scotty says can I get two cones. How many scoops I say. 2 says Scotty. Can I get 2 scoops of cookies and creme please I say. The guy does mine and Scotty says can I get 2 scoops of cookies and creme please. He does Scotty's and Scotty pays him. We walk down to a bench. We sit down and I say do you think your cool or like the flavor. I think i'm cool says Scotty. We laugh and I say I was thinking you were going to pick that one. 

Yeah, I'll always pick that one says Scotty. Is your ego like the size of the world I say. No I would say universe says Scotty as we look at each other. We laugh and I say I can tell. Apperantly you couldn't tell good enough says Scotty. I'm offended I say and place my hand on my heart. That is okay, you'll get over it says Scotty. Dick I say. we both laugh. We finish our ice cream and I stand up. 

You still think I'm a dick says Scotty. Yeah I say. Run says Scotty. I turn around and look back at Scotty. I look forward and hit a pole. I fall and hear scotty laughing. I laugh as well and think I'm in pain. Scotty comes over to me and helps me up. Are you okay says Scotty. Yeah I say.