Chapter 29

Cael's Pov: That was cool shit I say looking at Mel. You fucking told him that you were going to win and he didn't believe you I say. Yeah, but I want to know where he got the lamborghini says Mel. I'm thinking that same exact thing I say. He can't be that rich says Mel. There is no way I say. We get to my house and I pull in the driveway. I hop out and walk to Mel's side. I open the door and she hops out. 

I close the door and lock it. We walk inside and I see my mom and dad sitting on the couch, the tv wasn't even on. That only means one thing. Do you want to come and sit down says my dad. I sit down and say is everything okay. Mom and I had 2 vistors over well you were gone. You punched Braxton says my dad. Yeah because he shoved Mel I say looking at my dad. My dad looks at Mel and she says he did. 

Okay, that's all I wanted to know says my dad. Question do you know where Braxton got a lamborghini Reventon I say. What color is it says my dad. Red I say. No I haven't seen it says my dad. Well Mel raced him with my car and she won I say. Dinners done says my mom. Okay I say. I stand up and put my hand out. Mel takes it and I help her up. We walk to the stairs and my dad stops. 

I stop and say ladies first. Mel smiles and walks up the stairs. Go says my dad and I walk up the stairs. I see my sister sitting on the side with one chair. I walk over to Mel and say which seat. This one she says. I pull the chair out and she sits down and I push it in. Thank you says Mel. Your welcome I say and sit down. My mom gets the food all dished up and sits down. We pass everything around. 

I start to eat and my dad says Mel does your family sit down at a dinning table and have dinner as a family. Mel looks up and I feel her hand go to mine. I intertwine our hands and Mel says no, my dad and brother fight a lot,  so it's hard to sit down and have a nice dinner. I'm sorry says my dad. It's okay says Mel. How did you're mom and dad met says my mom. My really mom and dad met in collage and they got in a car wreck 6 years ago. 

My step mom and dad now, I love my mom. My dad and brother I don't like them that well It's really hard to talk to them. My brother is more protective then my dad, My dad if he doesn't like somebody he won't talk to them. My brother he will fight with them says Mel. I'm so sorry dear says my mom. It's okay says Mel. 

......

Mel helps my mom clean up and my dad says Cael I want to talk to you. Okay I say and we walk to his room. He closes the door and I sit down. I really liked how you helped her up. We got to the stairs you stopped and said ladies first. I loved that I really did and then I liked how you pushed her chair in and let her choose where she wanted to sit. I'm starting to think she is getting comfortable here. 

I like how she is getting use to your mom and I says my dad. Yeah I say. Let's go that is all I wanted to talk to you about, and we don't need them thinking we are talking about them says my dad. We both laugh and walk up stairs. I see Mel and my mom laughing. I smile and my dad says Mel loves it here. I think our right I say and see Mel turn around. She looks at me and my dad walks over to her. 

You and Cael go hang out, I'll help her says my dad. Okay says Mel. Oh Cael and I have a question says Mel. Yeah says Tony. We were wondering if we could invite some friends over Friday I say. Let me and your mom talk it over says my dad. Okay I say. Mel runs up the stairs. I run up after her.